Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2091 - 2100 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Sounds good Northern!! I hope it works out and im glad your feeling relaxed, maybe try baby aspirin after O this cycle... Cant hurt.

Hoping I really feel for you with testing out the trigger! I hated seeing the line and then wondering if it was darker than the day before, it drove me mad LOL!

I finally feel confident about this pregnancy, the first time I have ever felt like it!! Now baby is a fetus and the scary development part is behind us and that little heart is still drumming away it seems lie I can relax and be like "yay im having a baby", My appetite has hit a new level LOL so I expecting to see the pounds stack on now... cant stop eating!!!!! Im in two minds about the FB reveal, im not sure if I would have liked seeing a video like that when I was still trying, just a plain old announcement was hard enough, but then I think of what I have gone through to get here and how I should b able to enjoy my moment! It a hard one! Mothers day is 3 days after my scan so perfectly timed :) Im 11 weeks today and I am really winding down off my pesseries and other drugs! Cant wait until I have nothing to take and I can have sex again!! It almost feels weird missing meds I have been on them for that long! I started the Progynova tablets 6 a day on the 10th Feb so I have almost come accustomed to taking them, im down to 2 a day now!!

Mel im so happy everything is progressing, and I guarantee you wont b sorry you got a Doppler!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

stillfun, just a thought...if you are concerned about upsetting anyone ttc, you could mention something general in there about how long it took, or that you struggled and want to give hope to others that it can and will happen, if you are comfortable with that - just to put it out there to make others still ttc more comfortable. There's no way I begrudge anyone who is ttc if they've been at it for a year or more. It's the people who get pregnant after "a whoopsie" or who say they had to try so hard and finally got pregnant after 3 months that drive me crazy! But I really wouldn't worry about it. You've done so well hiding it for so long! I'd be bursting to tell everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

Im not sure if Ken will be comfortable telling people we struggled or did IVF I think its something we will have to discuss, a few people know about the IVF thing but im not sure if he will want all of our FB friends knowing, I booke my hotel for my NT scan vacation LOL I booked my plane out of here for Friday seeing as its still a little too wet to drive but it on our mail plane so its only $170 not $2400 like it was when I came in! I will be away for 7 days and to tell you the truth I really need it! SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO tired and im getting daily headaches, I will be seeing my chiropractor while im away and im excited to tell him im pregnant because he did a lot of work on me before my transfer and put back stuff that is connected to fertility and he was really hoping that the next time I seen him I would be pregnant so im sure he will be happy for me and I think my neck will be happy to see him! Hows it going hoping????

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Nothing to report....HPTs only a very very VERY hint of a line at
at 7dpo (8dptrig). But I'm testing every morning. Had some twinges yesterday but I am not really looking too much into symptoms . 8dpo today with that same hint of a line. But I know its still very early to know

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah, stillfun, I get that. My DH would totally feel the same way. I wouldn't worry about it then, just put it out there! Holy, that last flight was pricey! Will be nice for you to get out and take a bit of a break.

Hoping, a couple more days and if that faint line is still there, then it's probably a BFP!

I'm CD9 today and waiting for O. I think I can feel my right ovary this time, which is always less painful for some reason. Bit of spotting today after BD, but my OPKs the last couple days were still negative. No CM at all, which is a bit worrisome, but I do have PreSeed to use.

My DH accepted the job yesterday, so we'll be going north again! I'm excited but it means I have even more to do over the rest of spring/summer. And scheduling trips around O is going to be tricky. Hopefully my cycles stay regular so we can plan it out. The good thing is that the flights each way are more like $300-$400 instead of $1400 or more where we were last year, so even if his paid work flights don't line up with O, I can still fly up there on my own.

User Image

10 years ago

The first trip was a charted plane with only me and pippa so that's why it was so expensive but this is just our mail service and they let people buy seats, I think the plane only seats 8 passengers its still only small! Im really paranoid about gaining too much weight! I know I shouldn't worry but I am, I am walking every morning, Pippa loves it but I do get a little crampy b the end of the day if im too active so its a catch 22, Ken tells me not to worry but once that weight is on its so hard to get it off and my eating habits are terrible at the moment, yesterday I made some berry muffins for when I go away and ate heaps of the mixture! Felt like a pig but it was sssoooo good :)

10 years ago

LOL stillfun! Don't worry about the weight. If you breastfeed, you'll burn it off from what I've seen with my friends and family. Walking would be really good, gentle exercise though, so it can't hurt as long as you don't overdo it.

Still have a line there today, hoping?

Yay for EWCM! It started today on CD 10 - relieved because I wasn't seeing any CM at all for a few days there. I'm having second thoughts now about doing this as a natural cycle. I was planning on just doing this one totally natural, but now it looks like I'm going to miss out on the next cycle for sure, and possibly also the one after that. I wish now that I had done meds this cycle. If I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound, I could still do another unmedicated IUI this cycle. Waiting for the clinic to call me back to see what they think. I don't want to waste my money on an unmedicated cycle, but also want to increase my chances this month. Maybe I should just monitor and do timed intercourse, hcg shot and progesterone? Arg!

Talked to DH this morning about freezing sperm. He actually brought it up! Just have to see what the clinic says.

User Image

10 years ago

Nope....had total BFN for 2 days. I am 10 DPO today. I don't know how the meds will affect my cycle length though. I usually only have a 10/11 day LP. Temp hasn't dropped and cm still white.

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, do you go for a beta in a couple days? Fingers crossed for you - CM and temp are good!

Oh and I gave up on trying to do an IUI this cycle. Way too much going on with my mom's b-day, work and more work and our yard and garden going crazy with nice weather we've been having. I'm just going to chill and might get a sample frozen so I can do next cycle while DH is away. Got a BD in today and will try again tomorrow. I'm actually really loving just baby-making the old fashioned way this time, lol.

User Image

10 years ago

RE said to just call when my next cycle starts or I get a BFP...why can't my little line just show up and put me out of my misery?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo