Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2311 - 2320 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Another month busted....

User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry hoping... I hope you can manage better timing for next cycle!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Hey just checking in on hoping.
Mel I am good, busy with company & canning freezing and such :) Kaj is 6 months old!!!

Hoping, sorry to hear that, how are you feeling?

User Image

9 years ago

Hoping: so sorry. Are you going to be able to try again this month?

Anastasia: wow! 6 months flew by! I can't believe it. Glad your doing well.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Hoping, sorry to hear that this month didn't work out. So frustrating that O decided to come early this time. How did Greg feel about doing it? Are you going to be able to try again next cycle?

Glad you are doing well Anastasia! I can't believe that Kaj is already 6 months old!

User Image

9 years ago

Greg was funny about doing it....he was wigging out. Hahaha. I don't think I will be able to do it this cycle. had to pay taxes on my truck his month

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah im not sure if Ken would be all that keen on doing it LOL, i can't even get any sex anymore!! Its been forever! He just refuses to do it and would rather do it himself! Doesn't bother me that he does it himself but i need an bit of loving before he arrives cause who knows when our next encounter will be then LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

LOL, I can imagine, hoping. I guess it's something he'd get used to though. I think my DH would have a really hard time with it too.

Too bad you can't try this month - hopefully the next one!

Hope you get some before little one arrives, stillfun! I hope my DH doesn't get freaked out by my belly! So far, so good, except it's getting uncomfortable with him on top now.

User Image

9 years ago

Hoping, are you still on the forum at all? Was just thinking of you and wondering how you were doing.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey! I randomly decided to ck on Hoping too!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo