Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2301 - 2310 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys, i always check to see if there is any activity on this forum and was surprised to see there was, i gotta make sure hoping is still ok. Anastasia we have a forum on CMP here is a link if you or hoping are interested http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26054
Hope that worked :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Anastasia: we are naming him Kasen Lawrence (Lawrence after my father) :) how have you been Anastasia?

Hoping: hope everything is going well!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

I'm still around. Nothing special going on with me. Maybe maybe maybe if I can scrounge up $500 I will do an insem this month, but on cd7 already so I don't know. Glad everyone elses pregnancies are going good

User Image

9 years ago

Hoping: That would be nice if you could get an insem in. It's always so stressful though trying to work them in last minute. Hopefully you can do something soon though. Please keep us posted!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

Have sperm coming on Monday, which should be right around O time. So, we will see what happens this month. Greg is terrified to do the IUI himself

User Image

9 years ago

Hoping: Yeah!! That's awesome!!! I hope all goes well and the timing is great! Fingers crossed!

9 years ago

That's great, hoping!! I hope it all goes well! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, its done for this month. But I think ot was a day late. Everything got here on monday (cd14) but I had a dark positive OPK on friday (cd11)which was waaaaay earlier than normal. I haven't Od before CD 15 in I don't know how long. And I think I Od on sunday (cd13) we did the IUI anyway on cd14 since it was here and stranger things have happened I guess. So, now we wait. Greg was a nervous wreck trying to do the IUI. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Great news hoping! If you have to do it again at least he will know what to do! Keep us updated :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

How are you doing Hoping?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo