Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

UUGGHH i am so tired today, i even slept in this AM and only got up to feed my baby bird and now i just could go right back to bed, i have even gone for a little walk to try and wake myself up it usually works but nope i just wanna sleep, i hag terrible back pain lastnight like i pulled a muscle and couldnt sleep on either side but it seems fine now like nothing was wrong WEIRD it didnt feel like my other cramping around implantation time either it was way worse, imp usually feeks like AF pains and a tight feeling in my lower back but lastnight was really painful and i dont know what it was about, BBT is still ok and my reflux is starting up again, no sore bb's yet but im only 7dpo, How great it would be to get preggo and it actually last and i wouldnt need to worry about this TTC shit even again!! I am so over it but cant bring myself to have a break thats just waisted time to me... Sorry for the rant im ok now

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, I think the week between around 7 DPO and AF arriving is the worst. It feels like when you're a kid waiting for Christmas, but multiplied by 100! And you also don't know whether or Santa is going to bring you presents or not, lol! But your fatigue is a good thing, and so is the back pain!!

I was thinking the other day that maybe it is a blessing that it is such a struggle for us (as long as it eventually happens!)...we will be so grateful and appreciative of having our children when it happens.

AFM, I broke down and tested this morning and I can see just a faint line. It looks like the one last month! So now I'm freaking out thinking that maybe this batch ALWAYS looks like this. It's a different company than I bought from before - they were a freebie with OPKs I bought. I should have just waited! Anyhow, AF is due on Wednesday, so I'll wait now and test on Tuesday and Thursday so see if it progresses.

Boobs still really sore, hungry, dizzy, some nausea last night and this am...

User Image

11 years ago

I know what you mean about faint lines and IC's i have had my fair share of that crap!! But they never look like a true line allways one sided, Thats freat there is a line so exciting!!!!! Did you post it or is it one of those ones that are too faint to even worry about trying to get a pic!!
My lower back did the same this morn too! Couldnt stay in bed once i got up it was fine so i really dont know whats going on! Check out my overlay on FF compared to my first pregnancy, looks somewhat similar hope i get a huge did tommorow!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

HOLY crap Nothern i just looked at your chart!!! WTH isnt your AF due today????? LOOKING NICE thats a high temp too!! I didnt get into the .90 until i was 5 days preg! Good on you! Hoping this is it i have everything crossed for you! have you recored temps that high before?

11 years ago

Stillfun, no, I don't normally get temps this high at all unless I'm sick or wake up before I take my temp. I think normally luteal phase is around 36.50-36.65. Follicular phase is normally around 36.10-36.35.

I did take a photo but I haven't uploaded it off my camera. I'll do that to see if you can see it...it's super faint though.

Oh and AF is due on Wednesday, not today. I usually get spotting beforehand though and I have nothing at all. I don't even have any cramps or bloating, just the odd pulling sensation at my sides.

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun, your chart does look remarkably similar to your pregnancy one! I can't wait to see if you get that dip tomorrow. Thanks to you I've become completely obsessed by charts! I'm even thinking of uploading all my old charts for the last year onto FF, so I can see them.

User Image

11 years ago

Bah haha sorry!! Gotta obsess over somthing other than HPTs hey!! It does look really good past 8dpo it goes triphastic, has FF said your chart is triphastic? maybe look at other charts on there and see the amount of preg charts that are triphastic compared to triphastic one that are not preg, i think on 12% od non preg charts show imp dips and most of them arnt really imp dips just the person with the chart has added as a thing and it never makes sense!! OOHHH i cant wait to see your tommorow too!! When is AF due?
I just check the % and its 17% not preg and 79% preg with a triphastic chart!!!

11 years ago

Ha - sorry, I was editing my post above when you posted! AF is due Wed, so I have a few more days to go. FF does say it's triphasic though.

User Image

11 years ago

Woot!! 79% chance preg with triphasic is great - thanks for looking that up!

User Image

11 years ago

Here's the pic...really can't see the line here but I swear it's there in person.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test95053

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo