Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2251 - 2260 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Good luck, hoping! Are you going to test out the trigger this time? Hope that temp stays up!!

User Image

9 years ago

northern: YEAH!!!!! that's a great number!! see you on the other boards. they are pretty quiet. I check in on them every once in a while but I guess it won't get too exciting until people start getting further along.

hoping: I hope your able to keep yourself busy during the two week wait. fingers crossed!!! What day are you going to test?

stillfun: that's awesome they found your ring!!! you must have been so happy!

AFM: prenatal appt. in the morning. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

9 years ago

I don't think I will start testing until 9 or 10 dpo. Trigger has always been gone by then before. Its not as fun as it was the first couple of times. I just don't feel great about this cycle for some reason, even though I think I timed it Ok. I'm almost positive I ovulated a few hours before the insem. My temp had started to rise that morning and now I have had 3 straight mornings of rising temp

User Image

9 years ago

What are you now, hoping? 4 or 5 dpiui? Hang in there. Maybe that ginormous egg did the trick. And you have a bit time after you O, I think - like 12 hours or something with IUI because it gets the swimmers right up there.

User Image

9 years ago

Actually just 3dpi/dpo. Time is dragging by.......

User Image

9 years ago

Oh geez, hoping, time is going slow! Try to stay busy.

I had to tell my DH over the phone. He was asking if I had tested yet and I couldn't manage to change the subject. At least it was at night - he'd gone back in the office to call me after everyone had left. Sucks that I couldn't tell him in person, but I couldn't lie! He's in shock a bit and scared that there is going to be something wrong with the baby. One more week to go til he's back. It has really sucked having him away - we haven't been apart this long for many years.

User Image

9 years ago

Oh man hoping the time is dragging! It felt like ages ago LOL Im holding out for you and checking every day!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

yep...4 dpo today. *sigh* Feeling twinges on left side today (that's where follie was) Trigger is pretty light this morning

User Image

9 years ago

6dpo today....almost 7dpo. Nothing special going on here. Haven't really felt anything at all today. Trigger was super faint this morning so I hope it darkens up again in a few days

User Image

9 years ago

Half way there, hoping! How's your temp doing? Fingers crossed that it's high and stays up!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo