Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1841 - 1850 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

That sounds like fun Northern! You can never BD too much LOL
Thanks Hoping, im glad you girls understand! I bet it wont get any easier!
We are looking to buy a house for me to live in when the baby is due, I cant live at home as its too far from anywhere and I don't want to risk it, once we are done with it we will rent it out.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: Ive heard from others that the worry and stress and waiting doesn't stop once your pregnant but I'm sure once you are able to go in for your beta it will help. I never thought about you having to look for a new place to live. Def. makes sense. try not to stress yourself out too much! :)

northern: That's great your feeling like your body is finally doing what it should. I hope that brings you good luck this cycle. Good luck with the boat. That's pretty exciting! I'd love to eventually get a boat.

hoping: NW cryobank is a great bank and many use them because of their prices. Choosing a donor can be so tough we didn't worry about blood type or any of that I just tried to match skin, hair and eye color as much as I could I found I still usually had to give up something. :/ I understand wanting to keep it a secret we were like that at first too. Just keep in mind research shows that telling your children and especially telling them early on is the easiest on them and makes it very normal for them and there have been many children that grow up with issues from finding out later in life and feeling like their life was a lie. I'm not trying to start a debate or make you upset. You have to make the decision that's best for you and your husband and your family I just thought I'd share what I have learned over the years while going the sperm donor route.

Tried to go out for a bit today. Went to lunch and then attempted a movie. Turns out this place has one tiny movie theater and there was no one around and they didn't have the movie I wanted to see. :( So I went and walked around walmart for a bit and came back to the hotel. lol! I decided to buy a new game for my laptop to make up for it lol! I may have to plan on driving out of this area this weekend before I end up losing my mind. I guess I've been spoiled being a Southern California girl.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Did another Digi today and its Pregnant 2-3!!! Did another FRER waiting for it to dry to compare it to yesterdays LOL darker than the control but just want to make sure its darker than yesterdays....

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: You are so funny when I get a positive I'll be testing like crazy too but I hope the testing isn't stressing you out more than helping. :) Your tests are perfect, you are pregnant. Is your beta Tuesday?! I think you should go in Monday I know you want to surprise the nurse but I think you will feel so much more relaxed once you get your beta number and I have a feeling your beta is going to be high! lol!

AFM: 2 more days 2 more days 2 more days lol! I just want to do this and go home!!! lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

The 2-3 is right on schedule! I think your nurse and you will be pleasantly surprised at your beta draw. I know every one of us will drive ourselves crazy testing because it feels so unreal after all this time.

gettin close Mel! bfp for u too hopefully

afm, started bleeding this morning.....so poo. On the upside, i can hopefully get my hsg done next Monday on my day off so I am calling first thing in the morning and get this ball rolling and maybe do first iui next month with fertility meds

User Image

10 years ago

Poo for AF but yay for moving ahead!! I really hated my HSG, I would do any fertility treatment again even an egg collection just so I didn't have to do another HSG LOL don't wanna scare you at all but! I know many women who said they felt nothing.

Two more days, Two more days, Two more days!!!! I cant wait Mel! Did you end up doing a mock transfer? Im way too excited for you! Come on baby Cookie!

Beta isn't til Thursday!! I think the testing is what keeps me sain, knowing they are darker and darker! I was worried yesterday casue the day before was a touch drker then thought clearly about it and the tests were fm a different shop a week apart, not even a close batch number! So I didnt worry about it again, todays test is a real beauty! I just love seeing it get darker too! The control line is slowly starting to fade! 10DP5DT today!! (15dpo) Im also doing a lot of comparisons to my first pregnancy that progressed fine until after 6 weeks, and these tests are way better than those ones even if I add on days to get my first pos to match up! I looked at my beta levels for 5 weeks and they were 1790 (or close to that) and I will be 4weeks 4 days at my next Beta so it should be nice and high! 3 more days til Beta!!!!

10 years ago

My sister said hers burned pretty bad, so I am taking some advil before I go.....maybe since I have had kids my cervix is open more than someone whose cervix is still closed? Just a thought.................

User Image

10 years ago

Its the dye in the tubes that hurt the most, the cervix thing hurt a bit but not a lot.
I called the clinic and got my bloods changed to tomorrow!

10 years ago

Stillfun: yeah!!!! I can't wait to see your beta numbers!!! Eek!!

Hoping: I took ibuprofen just in case before mine. The worst to me was the cramping from the balloon I didn't feel the dye at all at least it's a quick procedure. :) keep us posted!

Afm: in the airport waiting to pick up the hubby. So excited to get out for a bit today and tomorrow morning my transfer I can't believe it's already here. There have been a lot of bfps from frozen transfers lately hopefully I will be right behind them all. :)

10 years ago

HSG is Monday afternoon....so we will see. I hope its clear and we can get the IUIs going and a quick BFP with the drugs! I plan on taking 800mg Motrin before I go.

Good luck tomorrow Mel!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo