Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1751 - 1760 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfun, I hope the critters are ok. Horrible that there's nowhere for them to go and nothing you can do for them. Really hope it stops soon.

Hoping, that's one nasty bug. Glad you're over it now and recovering.

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun: I'm so sorry your dealing with such horrible weather. Does this mean the foal won't make it? Omg! I'm in tears thinking about all those animals out there in the flood. That is awful! I hope rain stops soon. :(

Hoping: oh my gosh I'm so sorry you had the stomach bug. I might take it if I lost 8 lbs lol, hopeyourfeeling 100% better soon.

AFM: baseline ultrasound before the 11th. Start meds on the 13th and my transfer date is March 11th :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Uugghh what a day, went out in the chopper and moved what cattle we could, some are just too weak and nowhere to go, they can't touch the ground and there is too much water, I will post another pic soon, I also got bit by a spider around 2 hrs ago, I seem to be ok, even if I wasn't its too dark for the chopper and our airstip is under water so I would be screwed, no foal yet, might be a good thing!!
Mel my transfer is atiunt the 28th!! My friend had her bub today, the one that got peer while working for me, a little girl no name yet.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Exciting, Mel!! I hope your ultrasound is clear and the meds aren't too nasty! Are you doing your own injections? When do you go back to the clinic - just in March for the transfer?

Stillfun, I hope you're doing ok...thinking of you.

AFM, CD9 today and have been getting O pains already on the left side. I did an OPK yesterday because I was worried that I'm Oing early but it was clearly negative. I really hope I don't have a cyst or something weird going on. I'm starting to think about maybe doing an unmedicated but monitored IUI cycle, if we can do the sperm collection at home. DH REALLY doesn't want to do it in the clinic again and from what I read from searches online it's ok if it's collected one hour before delivery to the clinic as long as it's processed right away once it gets there. What do you girls think - worth it or not? It's only $400 here for the IUI so not a huge outlay. I'm paying that much for the TCM/acupuncture too though, so at $800/month this TTC stuff is adding up.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Girls,
Ken flew me out yesterday as it6 was getting really bad, we had 614mm in 4 days and lastnight had another 350mm! There are cattle dead everywhere, there is no power as both Generators have been destroyed! And it looks to be coming in again tonight! On a positive note I took a test this morn, didn't see anything and put it down brushed my teeth and packed my bags, went back to the bathroom and looked and there was a line, being an IC I didn't believe it and POAS again, another line! Very faint but these test never show anything, so I waited until I got to my next major town and bought a FRER a really faint line came up, hard to see! POA FRER when I got home this afternoon and its another faint line but a little darker, I got some digis I will use tomorrow, FX it gets darker but im prepared for it not to! I can post a pic cause im on my mums comp and cant get access on my phone but when I get reception tomorrow I will!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Took another IC and its darker!! still faint but at least its progressing! I will go to the clinic on Monday and get bloods! Im surprised because of all the stress I have had! Still in disbelief, I really hope this works out! I cant tale another let down, I told Ken, he was felling really down about the floods and I said I had good news, he took it really well and said it was the one thing that would keep him positive over the next few days or until it stops raining at least! Another 100mm tonight!! So many of our animals are dead :( its truly heart breaking

10 years ago

Wow stillfun. Good news maybe on top of all the bad. hope it turns out to be true!
afm, i had my physical yesterday. she did a pap too and said everything looks good. and she definitely agreed that dh needed to have testosterone levels drawn so he goes back in monday for his physical bloodwork and testosterone check. On a different note....my daughter got her drivers licence yesterday! i feel sooo old and her doc wants her on birth control.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone!
Holy Stillfun, the flooding sounds scary, and I feel really bad for your animals and the stress you guys are under. Stay safe :) And as for tests wow!! I can't wait to see pictures, let us know how the bloods go.

Hoping OMG Norovirus I have had that it is terrible, did you end up in the hospital? I hope you are feeling better.
Good on the pap that is a positive. will be nice to know what the testosterone results show. Drivers license??? Wow DH and I talk about this all the time, I have a classic truck and I am like no way is Annika driving my truck LOL

Northern I think do whatever you feel will give you the best chance and go from there. The TCM should be helping for sure.

Getting close Mel, how are you doing?

AFM: Have 3 more days of work left, 3 too many I am thinking but oh well, I will stick it out and maybe I can get away with being lazy at work?! Still need to re-arrange the room for baby, but at least I have the bags packed and in the truck and car seat base in, so ready-ish. Having some anxiety about the whole labor thing, I know all will be well but I do remember some of the pain! It's pretty cold here right now -13 and lightly snowing but it is supposed to warm up and get lots more snow, I would rather it be warm and snow then Annika and I can go out and play in the snow, but being inside is good it makes me clean the house :)

38 weeks 1 day today and feeling it for sure! Talk to you guys soon

User Image

10 years ago

Did another FRER this morn and it a little darker but still a squinter :( I might wait til bloods, I knew it was too good to be true.... I fell bad for telling Ken

10 years ago

Hey all, Stillfun anything new to report?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo