Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well i got a BBT dip and a Pos OPK this AM so i thinks its time to get to business, Hope you are all well and you have a merry Christmas

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Should be O'ing in a couple of days, and everyone in my house is sick! :( Fiance has pneumonia, my throat is doing something weird, and my son is coughing and sniffling... hopefully that doesn't stop us from BD'ing - oh, and another reason to be up on that Mucinex! :)

Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday! :)

Stillfun!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls! Sorry about being MIA I missed you all I just needed a breather. Thank you all for the kind words! I think I really jacked up my cycle this month from all the stress I'm currently on day 36 and no AF in sight. Hoping she shows up soon. I'm not sure if we will move forward or not yet but Dh has talked about it a bit. He's just not sure about moving forward with his brother and if we have to go to frozen we will have to save up a bit and wait. We had our first counseling appt, last week and go again tomorrow. The therapist is nice I just feel its all pointless. We've been back to normal the last couple of days so hears hoping it stays that way.

Stillfuntryin: yeah for O!! I hope this month is yours! Oh and that is crazy that it cost 3000 for a d&c but it is good you got to find out what happened.

Supersue: I hope that being sick doesn't get in the way and that you get your BFP. Fingers crossed!

Northernbabydream: I hope that you and Dh get your BFP soon! I agree that the men seem to take it much harder then they let on. I know I've been figuring that out ALOT lately. I kept thinking my Dh didn't care because the way he acted but since I've realized it's quite the opposite.

Good luck girls! I saw TONS of bfps this month on the facebook Group im on. I totally feel like skipping this month wasn't the best idea but here's hoping this board gets its luck now!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel - glad to see you back, and glad you are working on it with DH! I hope you guys can get to a place soon where you are both happy.

Sickness didn't stop us from BD last night, nor did the crazy Tylenol Cold and Flu blue minty liquid medicine crap I took... and it even help me get the best night's sleep I've had in days! :) Since I've been sick, though, I haven't been watching my OPK's. I should be getting a positive tomorrow, so I'll try and remember to do one tonight when I get home from work, in case I O early this month. Had a lot of snow yesterday, so my back hurts from shoveling (DF can't since he's still got pneumonia.) I think I deserve a good back rub! :)

Had a talk beforehand about him getting an SA. Apparently he doesn't remember telling me that he was going to talk to his doctor about it in April. Well, good thing I remembered! :) He said he didn't want to worry about it until we are married - -which, we've discussed eloping in January, but I nixed that idea... and honestly, I can see us just going off and eloping at some point this year, I just don't know when. So I'm not sure what the difference is if we're married or not. After talking I explained to him that all I had in mind was him getting an SA, not perusing anything like IUI or anything else until we're marred, for financial reasons. That really, I just wanted to find out what our chances were. If he has no sperm, I don't want to keep getting my hopes up every month. (and peeing on so many things!) He said, "Oh, okay, yeah that makes sense." So, we're back to April for a SA.

User Image

11 years ago

I hope you all had a fantastic christmas. Thank you for your support and I will keep you posted on our journey!!

Lots of love and merry christmas. Natalie xxxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

11 years ago • Post starter

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!

Supersue, that sucks that your whole family is sick - what a way to spend the holidays. Glad it didn't stop you from BDing and that you were able to discuss the SA with hubby. When mine did his, I had to make the appointment, get the cup (he did it at home), and deliver the sample myself! Men, lol!

Mel, it's good to hear from you and that you're moving ahead with counseling and things seem to be back to normal on the home front. It may seem pointless, but it can't hurt I suppose. Hope that AF comes for you soon - that is one LOOONGG cycle.

Stillfuntryin, I think our cycles are about the same this time. I think I O'ed on Christmas day.

I'm pretty excited about this cycle. We got lots of BDing in this time, and even timed it where we got two consecutive days before ovulation. So, if this one doesn't work, I don't know what will. Fingers crossed!

User Image

11 years ago

That's great Northern, i hope it works, I find it hard to get all the right days but this tim i got 3, 2 and O day so i hope it works aswell, i have had cramping like i did last time and my dreams are getting weird again and im gettin moody but im trying not to read into it im still only 4dpo but last time i had the same stuff at 3 dpo, Mel i hope things work out soon, i know the theripist seems like a waist of time but if DH feels he came communicate through using one its worth it i say, I am glad you got your days in evn though you were sick Supersue...
I am also glad you are keeping in contact nuttyone

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Welp, guess today is my O day - remembered to do an OPK last night and got a strong positive. Did another one this AM and still pos. Had some right side ov pain last night before we BD'ed. BD'ed again this morning for good measure. Lol.

Yesterday was only CD 9, last month I got my positive opk on CD 10, and the months before I was getting the most positive opk's on CD 11..... I feel like my body is trying so hard for that bfp, it's speeding up it's cycles! Haha. :)

stillfun & Northern! Looks the three of us will be testing around the same time. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Im 5dpo today and trying so hard not to test LOL, my temp is really high this morning and my boobs are starting to ache but i never put too much faith in sore boobs cause they hurt on and off all the time, I know i will get a BFN but i still cant fight that urge LOL, I hope everyone is doing well and we all get

11 years ago

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo