Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1671 - 1680 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

OMG that is what I had/have, my hair hurt, my eyes hurt, whole body ached, fever, cough all of it. I am thinking it was H1N1, my DH got it and Annika also. DH took Tylenol 3 with codeine and it helped him alot, he was at least able to function.

Thanks about the names, Annalise means gracious and Kaj means rejoice. I love the meanings, that is important to me, Annika means grace and faith, that was partly how I picked her name.

Bye for now :)

User Image

10 years ago

Anastasia: I agree with Northern those are wonderful names and I think they both go wonderful with Annika's name! I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I know theres lots of icky stuff going around all over the place right now. hope your feeling 100% better soon!

Northern so sorry to hear you've been sick too! YIKES! def. time to stay home as much as possible. OMG! I could not go without chocolate lol! I would go crazy! I hope it all does the trick though because then it would so be worth it. I'm sure your going to be feeling alot better too with all these herbs.

Stillfun: I saw the post and it made me feel sick to my stomach. Doctors are always pushing c-sections (usually way too much in my opinion) and then in the case it was actually needed and the doctor refused! I just couldn't believe. I'm sure no one will ever be using forceps again. A doctor tries to come at my baby with those he's going to be getting a kick to the face. That poor family.

Hoping: I hope That your body being out of whack ends up helping things along this cycle. :)

AFM: I finally started AF yesterday. Funny thing is I thought I was late (I was late compared to average cycles) but fertility friend had it guesstimated for yesterday. I'm thinking I should've listened to that calender a little more but anyways I start BCP tomorrow and I scheduled my saline contrast for next monday and already booked the flights and hotel. leaving sunday evening and back by monday afternoon. tomorrow I'm hoping to book my psych evaluation for before I leave and then we will be done and on the waiting list!! Woohoo!!! I'm so excited!! !lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Mel this is really happening!!! I'm so so so excited for you! I'm glad af finally showed.
Anastasia I love the names and I love that the girls names would be close, not long now!
Northern, I used to get sick all the time buy now I live so far from anyone I'm pretty lucky, I hope you recover before O
Hoping, what day did you decide for O, what did your chart do? I sometime have pos Opk for days.
Afm, not much happening, dh is getting excited for the transfer, I'm 7dpo today.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

The site kept my O at cd15 but I put mine at cd18 since my cm changed over then and not before. so i am either 8dpo or 5dpo.

Anastasia, i rrally like both names...especially the girl. but then i am partial to girls anyway :). That's what i really want if i ever get pregnant . I had the flu before and it is a special kind of misery to be sure....and being so pregnant on top of it!
it's starting to get real Mel! Good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh wow, Mel, it's happening! So exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Yeah, being sick sucks. I couldn't imagine being sick and pregnant. I rarely get sick (until this winter it seems) so I'm a big baby about it too I think. Debating about whether to cancel my acupuncture appointment for tomorrow or not. I really want to go but don't want to spread it.

I'm actually doing ok without chocolate now, lol. It's the first couple days that are so hard. It must be addictive. I bought a couple more books and I'm reading and learning so much - it's hard to take it all in. It's like a full time job! If nothing else, I'm going be super healthy.

Interesting thing I was reading yesterday was about CM. This one book advised that you rely on it more than OPKs or other indicators because you really need the egg-white CM (pre-seed helps but isn't a complete substitute b/c it can't do a couple things that are needed). They said to try to BD on the last day of your fertile CM (or only day if you're like me and only get one day of it - if I'm lucky).

User Image

10 years ago

northern: did you end up making it to your acupuncture appt.? Are you feeling better? its very interesting about trusting CM more than OPKs. I never felt like my CM was the right consistency when I would get a positive OPK but I never get much cm anyways so it was difficult to go by.

hoping: what day are you planning on testing?

AFM: I've been on BCP the last couple days and I'm excited and nervous about my doctor appt. I wish my hubby were going with me but it's already so expensive just to go by myself but I've never been to Sacramento before so its a little strange. I'm worried the SCG is going to hurt too. many said it was easy but of course anytime you google you find horror stories. :/ I booked a test run with the therapist on the 20th to make sure that we aren't going to have any issues with Skype working for the real deal which hopefully I can book for right after.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I tested at 7dpo and of course bfn.....i have no idea how long this cycle is gonna be. I usually start around 11/12 dpo

User Image

10 years ago

Hey all!

Hoping, hang in there! The second week of the tww is the worst - I absolutely cannot stand it.

Mel, it must feel weird to be taking the BCP! Sucks that hubby can't go with you, but you'll do fine. What's the Skyping with the therapist for? I'm the same with my CM - I always have a really hard time as I don't seem to have much of it most of the time. I'm going to really watch for it this time and jump hubby as soon as I see it, as it doesn't last very long either. But you don't have to worry about all of this now!!

I'm starting to feel better. I ended up going to my acupuncture appt after all. I felt like I was over the worst of the virus so hopefully I didn't spread it. I feel so much better after the appointment too, so I'm glad I went. My BBT is looking so much better this cycle too, so far. My follicular phase temp was always really low, which I thought was normal for me, but my acupuncturist thinks it was too low. Anyhow, the herbs seem to have raised it to normal. Hard to tell b/c I've had some high temps too from a fever and not sleeping well. Going to start some fertility yoga this weekend, starting some sauerkraut and making turkey soup!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey guys, Tested finally 11dpo and BFN i wasnt going to cause temp was down but i just had to LOL i am really crampy like AF might come early, last cycle my LP was ony 11 days, maybe the IVF has messed it up a little, Once AF shows i will call my clinic and set up my CD21 scan, i should be on holidays then, then i will do the transfer the cycle after that.
Been having an awsome time at home fishing, as my FB pages shows LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

My temp is dropped too....oh well. See you in a few, AF.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo