Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well, looks like another cycle bites the dust. My temp way down this morning and CM is peachy colored. GRRRRRRRRR!! should show today or tomorrow.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all! Feels like I've been away forever. Finally back home on the Island and getting set up. Our moving truck arrives on Monday so still living out of a suitcase. It's been a bit of an adjustment being back in civilization - was totally overwhelmed at the grocery store last night. So many people!! LOL

I just quickly scanned the last couple pages...and Mel, I'm so glad you're in the TWW! Fingers crossed for you! Supersue, I hope your fiance is ok and they figure out what caused the seizure. Hoping, that sucks that you think AF is on her way...don't write this cycle totally off yet though, until AF really starts.

AFM, I haven't updated FF yet, and haven't really been paying much attention, other than taking my temp every day. I thought I O'ed early too, when I had two days of really high temps on CD7 and 8, but it went back to normal and I felt O pains on the R side (usually only feel the L side) the last couple days. I think we BDed the right days this time (CD 8,10,13,14 I think) so we're in for this tww.

User Image

11 years ago

Thats weird that it happend to you too Northern! I am glad you are in civilisation!!!! I think i am Oing from my left, i always O from my right LOL i have been getting some sharp pains but i still think O is about 2 days away cause i just my pre O dip and it went up this AM so hoping i will O before DH goes away in 3 days!! I told him this AM to put it off because of O, im not sure how serious he took me LOL He is flying in the chopper about 3hrs away to check out some horses for the property so we can start out mustering season when our staff get here! Its going to be a busy year but an up side is my BFF is coming with her DH to help and she has a little bubba so i cant wait to see them and have another girl around too! Hope i get to share my BFP with her.
Mel - did you get a temp shift???
Sorry about Hoping!! but as Northern said dont count yourself out yet!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

OMG Supersue, that is crazy!!! I hope your DH is okay. But I am glad to hear you are not letting the SA go by the wayside. I know what you mean about POAS all the time, getting your hopes up and then crying when you get a BFN. We went a whole year with my DH having no sperm and me not knowing and going through the tww all that time!! So that being said keep pushing and get him to do it. That way you will have a good starting point!
Stillfun, horses too! Sounds like I need to come visit!!! Kidding :)
Welcome back Northern, and hope you are adjusting okay to people!
AFM forgot to start my saliva testing, but I will start tomorrow. I am going to start LH tests pretty soon too since the mc I got the witch after only 26 days.

User Image

11 years ago

Im glad your cycle has returnd Anistasia!!
+ OPK so its time to get naughty LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Naughty!! LOlL, might as well enjoy the making of baby right?

User Image

11 years ago

OK, its up to one of ya'll this month now. AF is here!! And she is serious this month! Hopefully the fertility stuff (prenatals, aspirin, soy, etc) is making my lining good, because it sure does cramp this month like crazy. SOMEONE needs a BFP to inspire the rest of us !!!!!!!! Mel, you are next I think in the TWW

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry bout the witch....
Yeah i think its def Mels turn!! Or Northerns, I am trying pretty hard too! I got in two BD's yesterday! My temp went up this AM not enough to make me confident that i O'd but im pretty sure i did! OPK is super super dark this morn so i dont know whats up with that! Had heaps of EWCM lastnight to :)
FX for someone this cycle

11 years ago

Sounds promising stillfun...good luck. I just meant since she already O'd she is the next to look for a BFP this cycle. Northern is in the TWW too I think.
I'm doin the soy cd1-5 this time around. Maybe more eggs is the key!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes please someone get a BFP!!!
I am not too sure what is up, just checked my cm and it is kinda creamy and kinda egg white?? I am assuming since I am all out of whack anything could be normal!
I am trying to time it that we BD every 2 days or so, and when I get a positive OPK my DH is going to grandmas so we can have a day and a half to "concentrate" My DH is still taking all of his supplements like a good boy so that is great. Anything to boost our chances.
I am not too sure about taking soy again since I am convinced it boosted my Thyroid levels enough to warrant more testing. Maybe it was that or maybe not, but that was the only change I had. I have read great things about it helping you have a better stronger O, so it can't hurt to try for the rest of you!
Heading out for a run in the sun with my DD on her bike

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo