Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi mel, i did message them and ask them for the number but i wont get it until Tuesday at least when they get back to work, I O'd out of my right side and thats were i had all my pain! I am having cramping on and off i cant help but get worried expecting the worst but i have to keep my chin up as you do also! I so hope it works for you this time around! i posted some more updated FRER pics of my progression!
Hope all is well with everyone else

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Stillfuntryin..ur tests looks awesome!! jus like they should..High five for good numbers!! (im sure) :) any new symptoms yet?

Melc..my fingers and everything else is crossed for you!!! Praying for ur BFP :)

AFM Im 7dpo and feeling the same as always..who knows..Im gonna concentrate on losing 30 lbs between now and hopefully close to after the first of the year..We have a decent savings started and Ill be going to new doctor then..I havent had soda..bread..cheese..any processed food in 4 days..and have done 3miles a day on treadmill and lift weights...AHHHHHH!! lol and it doesnt help my hubby is tall and skinny and loves anything fried..so fixing 2 diff meals is a pain but i gotta do it..I actually feel great and hv tons of energy :) Ya'll hv a great weekend

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls, just did a clearblue digi that said preg 2-3 weeks so yay for that!
My symptoms are burping heaps (dh hates it but its also funny) Boobs have grown a size (dh loves that) they are tender but not overly bad i am not wearing a bra most of the time when i am at home that helps with the pain alot...
Oh and the dreams WEIRD to say the least i was in a jet plane crash the other night LOL I keep getting these little waves of nausea but they go as quick as the come i just have to not get too hungry or it will start as soon as i eat im ok, My pet chook died yesterday and i couldnt bare to go near her, i think some eagles killed her they left her under my office she was blind so she was very reliant on humans to get by be she was also very cuddley, and it wasnt that i couldnt go near her cause i was sad i just couldnt go near her cause she made me feel sick and trust me i have seen plenty of dead gross stuff in my life living in the bush but i couldnt handle my dead chook, oh RIP my chook chook......
7 dpo is still early for symptoms some days i wouldnt even know im preg unless i knock my boobs, if it wasnt for a hpt i wouldnt belive it some days, i am glad my cramping is dying off i was getting worried.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: your tests look great! They have darkened up a lot! So sorry about your chook. It's so weird you couldn't go near her after it happened. Your symptoms sound great though!

Ajzisman: I agree with stillfuntryin that 7dpo is very early still. I really hope you get your BFP! That is great that your working so and to make your body baby healthy. I wish I had the willpower. I haven't been using my hot tub or taken any baths but I can't give up my soda. Lol! I will say Dh and me have been eating at home a lot more lately. We are fast food junkies and I'm tryin really hard to get away from that stuff.

Afm: I thought I'd have a positive opk by now. Fertilityfriend says Monday or Tuesday so I guess we will see. My cm is watery so I know I'm close. I just really was hoping to do my Insems over e weekend so I wouldn't have to worry about timing everything around work and so I could rest after my Insems. Well everything happens for a reason so ill just have to work with it I guess. Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

For this cycle i didnt really have too much of a lead up with my OPK's i allways get a good leadup but nothing this time it was neg one day and pos the next, Staying out of the hot tub (if you have one) must suck i dont even have a bath so i dont need to get concerned with that, i have gone onto decafe coffee which is taking it's toll (so tired) i also got some Non alchoholic wine it's ok but a bit too sweet it's just my treat every now and then i know it still has a tiny bit in it so i am still being careful, i have never been a soda drinker so its also not an issue my biggest problem is not getting to have my arvo beer with the men after work and its so hard trying to make an excuse everytime someone offers you a beer like "oh no thanks i have already had one" or "i think im gonna have a rum tonight" I think they are onto me somehow LOL
3 1/2 weeks till my first heart beat appt! Cant wait

11 years ago

Hey girlys!!!

Stillfuntryin...so sorry to hear of your chook..hate to lose a pet :( I teared up yesterday thinkin about the 1 yr since we had to put our dog down..our poor ol boy..my hubby got him the 2nd day we started dating and he made it all the way to 14..long life for a german shepard...so excited for ur appt to hear the heartbeat!!! good job on turin down the beer..would be hard for me too.lol...I like to have a few cold budlights during the wk with my sisters

Mel..thanks for the encoraging words :) I still havent eaten anything i would consider bad..was hard yesterday..made chk fried steak and mashed potatoes..didnt touch it :) i have a good feeling this is gonna be your month!!! Come on good strong swimmers!!!

afm..9dpo..hv woke up w a headache past 2 days and it has went away within an hr or so..crazy dreams but thats kinda normal for me..slightly dizzy today..was sitting down and keep seeing stars out of the corner of my eye..like what happens somtimes when u standup too fast..i shouldnt read into this mess..lol..but i always do..ya'll hv a good one!! :o)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls, my beta for 13dpo was 81, i hope that is good, they sent me an email today saying they want to start me on a "combination pessary" moring and night, what ever that is, im worried now, what is it? why do i need it? i emailed them back they are doing a perscription up for me to pick up on friday when i get my nexy bloods.
hope everyone is good xoxoxoxo

11 years ago

Hey, they said they are putting me on eostreogen and progesterone (vaginally taken) for a bit to support the pregnancy, they said there is nothing to be alarmed about they just do that with most of there patients to get them off to a good start! AAArrrggghhh my pants are so tight i cant belive it ALREADY!!!!!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I think it's great that your doctor is putting you estrogen and progesterone just to be on the safe side. That's funny about your pants getting tight already. That's a good sign!

Ajzisman: mmm...chicken friend steak is one of my faves there's no way I could turn that down lol! Have you tested yet? Your symptoms sound great! Tanks for the kind words I hope your right!

Afm: still no + OPk I went though more then a 20 pack of OPKs already I thought for sure I'd have some left over. According to fertility friend on average I ovulate on day 21 which isn't until Friday. I have been going off last month but I guess last month was a fluke. Good thing I payed the extra $50 for a two week tank. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin, so sorry about your chook. Pets can really get under our skin, even a chook! I'm still a mess after losing my dog last week. It's a good thing we didn't BD at all this cycle b/c I've been completely abusing my body with sedatives and alcohol to get through it. Next month...

AjZisman, good luck! Hopefully, some of stillfuntryin's luck and baby dust rubs off on the rest of us! and Melc, I hope this is your month too!

We did the drive out to civilization and met up with friends for lunch today. They've been trying for a few years now, have had one miscarriage, but are now 14 weeks along and everything looks good. I listened to their baby's heartbeat recording on their iphone! It has been so encouraging for me to hear about stillfuntryin's pregnancy and my friend's. We will get there girls!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo