Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

northernbabydreams: I see a line!! I really hope that this is it for you!!!!!!

Stillfuntryin: I hope you get your dip!!!! it sounds like your getting symptoms so that is great!!!

Supersue: How are you doing? Have you tested again?!

Afm: I've been feeling so much better since AF started I dont even feel the cyst anymore so I'm hoping that means it is gone or close to. I know I told all of you I was putting the month off due to the cyst but we've decided to keep going. lol! I should O from the right side this month so it really shouldnt affect anything. I ordered the donor delivery kits today so he should get them by tuesday and I should be ovulating within the next week and a half or so! YEah! cant wait to be in the TWW again!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Are you temping Mel? I am so glad your getting back in the game! Well my boobs have gone from just a little sore to full on muscle burning under my armpits and on the sides! Oh please let this not be my stupid body playing tricks! Northern baby i really see the line but as i said im a little worried about the indent look to it but it has colour and you can see it on Invert so its def got colour, Tommorow cant come quick enough, I told DH about my boobs and he doesnt want to get his hopes up, cant blame him! He said he wont beleive my pregnancy until he see's it and then he will get happy, I am starting to fell a little the same too!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I know, stillfun, it's so hard when you're feeling these symptoms and wanting it sooooo BAD! I didn't even tell my hubby I tested today. I'm not going to say anything til I get a blindingly obvious BFP. I think I have 4 more test strips, so I'll be spacing tests out.

And yeah, I can see the indent too, but there is also colour there and the indent looks skinnier than the colour line.

Stillfun, when are you going to start testing?

Mel, I'm glad you are going ahead for this cycle! If you're temping, I wanna see your chart too, lol!

Supersue, how are you doing? Did the spotting come back again? Are you expecting AF, if she comes, on Wed too?

User Image

11 years ago

I will test as soon as the plane lands with the mail LOL i know it will be a BFN cause my temps hasnt dropped and my BBs only started to hurt today but you never know LOL i still have 1 digi left to confirm at the end of my cycle if i get a BFP!! I dont know how you arnt using the rest of those strips LOL i couldnt help myself, but maybe FMU tommorow would shed alot more light on wether it is dodgy strips or a BFP!! Your temp is making me think another BFP so i am crossing everything

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin: your right you never know. Many people get a BFP after thinking it will be negative. keep us posted!!!!

northernbabydream: I am temping!!!! it hard though because I'm temping and using my ovacue and I have to temp after my ovacue or it can mess up the results, so I've been waking up at one time using my ovacue then going back to sleep so that I can wake up and temp. lol! I hope that ok theres theres its only like 15-30 min in between that I'm sleeping so I'm hoping that doesnt mess up my temping results. so far they seem to be looking good. I'm only 6dpo but I will post it when I get closer to O. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Ate you 6dpo or CD6 mel??? I think you need to do it at the same time, you need to be asleep for 3hrs to get an accurate BBT

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: sorry, yes, I'm on cd 6 not 6dpp. Lol! Ok I will try to start soing them together I just wasn't sure if that would mess up the temping as well. Maybe I could start taking my ovacue 3 hours earlier that would get a little tricky though since I need to have 4 hours of sleep before checking it. I hardly ever get 7 hours of sleep lol!

11 years ago

Mel, that's tough - it's too bad the Ovacue doesn't take your temp too! I would try to do them both when you wake up. Also, with the BBT, you're not supposed to move much before you take your temp, because that can artificially raise it. If you have them both by your bedside, you should be able to manage it without moving around too much. And the Ovacue just takes a few seconds, right?

AFM, thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me girls! I don't know what to think now though. I just started getting some very light pink watery spotting and very light cramps (can barely notice them) - started about an hour after I got up this am. It's usually more brown or red and not watery like this before AF. But I've never heard of this being a pregnancy symptom either? What is wrong with my body!! But my temp is still really elevated so I'm staying hopeful. Not sure how I'm going to make it through these next few days without going insane!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok, I've just been reading online and not so worried now...it sounds like watery pink discharge is ok as well in early pregnancy and can result as the peanut further implants and things are growing. You get more bleeding too if the implantation is on a blood vessel apparently.

This waiting is driving me insane...I'm sure I'm driving all of YOU insane too!

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydreams: you are right I read up on using the ovacue and ding bbt charting and it seems like most people just take then at the same time. It says just stay consistent. At least it's early enough for me to fix still! Your not driving me crazy but I am going crazy with you waiting to hear your results!!! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo