Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1291 - 1300 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Im not doing too much this cycle either, I have started DH on a pill that does sex drive and healthy sperm so we shall see how that goes :) He looked at me yesterday like WHAT THE F is this and why are you making me take it im sick of it! But he still opened his mouth like a good boy LOL I just want his sex drive back that's all I want to be able to BD when we have to not just we he can.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

He girls, Long time no chat :) Hope you are all well, using the OvaCue this cycle again and it has already populated my days we shall see if its correct, I think its too soon CD12 but we will wait and see!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies!!! So I'm back from vacation we had a wonderful time, except for the coming home to a broken ac and our house being about 90 degrees. Lol! We had absolutely no cell service up there and i think that should be the only way couples vacation it was so nice to just focus on each other the whole time. i think it was actually the first trip weve ever taken where there was not one argument. juat fishing and swimming in the river and eating! lol! I didn't end up taking my ovacue with me because I just really didn't want to bother. It said my most fertile day was the 30th so I'm assuming I O'd yesterday or today. I brought it up to dh but he just ignored it all. I will use it tonight to see if it gives me a pink box if not maybe i can still sneak this month in. but I will def. be in next month I'm not leaving any more cycles out and it should work great as I'm leaving up to my parents next week and should be back around O time.

Where is everyone at in their cycles?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

CD 7

10 years ago

Wow that is early stillfun! Hope it brings you good luck!!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I'm 4dpo today. Not really thinkng much about ttc this cycle. Waiting for a closing date for my new house . Don't expect to get bfp his time around. Kind of having second thoughts about it right now. This is something totally off ttc subject...but you girls may have some insight. I have two kids (12,14) and my DH of 3 years and my 14 yo daughter totally clash and I get so stuck in the middle all of the time. He doesn't have kids of his own. He is so strict with my kids and if I disagree with something he says, he blows up at me too. Says I don't give a s*** about him and to let him know what I "plan to do". He will stop talking to me for days and say how he isn't going to live like that. I don't even know what he is mad about half the time and he won't tell me I think he makes up things about my daughter just to fuss at her and me. So, I decided to buy a house ( in my name with a mortgage that I can easily afford, since he has the house that we live in). I think the next time he gets like that, I might tell him that he knows where the exit is.....My BFF will move in to help with the bills if needed. I'm getting a little fed up.

User Image

10 years ago

off topic is fine hoping that's what we are here for :) Maybe a little time away from TTC is what you need and it sounds like you DH needs to aswell, Sometimes my DH gets stressed about work and staff and then everything no matter how small will piss him off and I will just tell him to calm the F down and stop being such a cranky prick and usually he see's that he is letting small things take over his life and gets over it, but he is never mad at me he just takes it our on me, Maybe you DH has something going on and he know that he can get a rise out of your daughter and it makes him feel better to be more in control, I know a lot of people especially men that will pick on people that are younger to make themselves feel better, and he also knows he can get a rise out of you, I don't know your relationship nor am I someone who should pass comment but obviously you both love each other enough to want to have a baby together so maybe a talk about parenting styles and letting him know that you don't always agree on the way he disciplines your kids and that you would appreciate a different approach, but I would say that he has something else pissing him off whether its something at work or at home and he is using your daughter to blow his steam off instead of acting like and adult, and again I don't know him or you but I know when my DH gets snappy its usually nothing to do with me.

Mel I am so glad you had fun, and no mobiles its grerat, crappy about your A/C! Are you doing donor next cycle or your BIL?

AFM- I am actually CD9 and the OvaCue says CD12 so we shall see, I was waiting for another cue peak cause it took the readings from right at the start and I don't trust hem cause I has 3 days of reading over 200 and them they droped and then I t populated my days for some unknown reason

10 years ago

Its definately a control thing. He is a perfectionist and control freak. And yes, when he is upset about something or physically hurting he does take everything out on us. It pisses me off, but I am old enough not to want to put up with his acting like more of a child than the kids

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Mel sounds like a great holiday! I love the no cell holidays too when we eloped there was no cell reception either!
Stillfun, weird with the ovacue hope it all works out for you. Must be annoying I was thinking one of those should make TTC easier.
Hoping.... sounds a little stressful for you. Not fair when men get like that, if my DH is snappy at me I tell him to smarten up and F off, though we have been together for 15 years (half my life!) so I am good with telling him to slow it down. Sounds like taking a break from TTC and getting him and your sorted out is a good idea I really hope that he stops picking on your daughter. My sister in law is in a similar situation and it has taken them a while to sort out the parenting styles, her DH came in when her son was 7 so a big adjustment for all.

AFM: Feeling sick!!!! Almost all day on and off, super hungry (worried about gaining too much weight) and lots of other symptoms. Will have ultrasound on the 15th!

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah I have been with mine for nearly 9 years and im 28 so its a good chunk of my dating life... I know when I can call him out and not get in a even bigger argument, Well I am so sick of this stupid OvaCue I caved and got a clearblue fertility monitor, I know they work out more expensive but its worth it I think! Im so over not knowing. Lets see how it works anyway!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo