Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys, sorry havent writen in a ehile we have had terrible fires here and have been out back burning for the last 3 days so exsausted!!!! Not sure if DH will make it to town with me tommorow for my scan on monday which sucks i hope these fires just piss off today and he will be right to come with me tommorow but i doubt it!
AJ BOO for the witch!!! I know how you feel when its been so long and your just like whats different this cycle why would it work now... But it does im living proof of that, i might not have gone the whole hog and made a baby but i got half way there, It will be so dissapointing to have to start all over again, i hope it doesnt take so long next time....
Wish me luck im not sure if i will be able to get back on before i leave but i will let you guys know i f i have a bean or not in a few days! hope you get a bfp northerbabydream

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stllfun..Wishing you the best tomorrow!! I hope that little guy is in there and u can breath a sigh of relief..

Mel..dnt blame you one bit for not wanting to jus sell eggs and not get to have a baby in return..No way I could do that..I would be so sad knowing someone else was using my egg and I cant use them

NorthernBaby..Any testing yet??? Im so nervous for you..I hope this is ur month!! We need some more BFPs around here..I wish I could stop looking at all the pos pg tests in the gallery..jus wishing we could get one..Fingers crossed for you!! Let us know how u are. for u I hope!!!

AFM... is gone already..same as last month..2 days of a medium flow..seriously a total of 4 tampons used..sry TMI cant be good my cycle is so short n light..if an egg ever did fertilize wouldnt be enough lining to attach to..oh well..Have a great night ladies Time to watch football w the hubby.. GO GIANTS!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ajzisman: it could be your hormones are imbalanced. Have you had our thyroid checked? If it happens again next month I'd def. get it checked out.

Stillfuntryin: did your Dh make it? I hope so! I know you must be going crazy today I hope your keeping yourself busy. I'd wish you luck but I don't think ou need it. Everything is going to be perfect!, I just know it!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin, you've probably already left and won't get this before you appt - but good luck tomorrow! I hope things settled down at home your hubby is with you too. I'm sure he must need a break too!

AJZ, I think you should get that checked out too, if your next cycle is like that as well. You're right - you need a healthy thick lining. That is one of the things they checked with me at the fertility clinic.

Well, I tested today (10 DPO) and got a BFN. It's early still, but I'm feeling my BBs starting to get sore, so I'm betting that AF is coming. Should arrive on Friday. The good news is that I haven't started spotting yet so perhaps the progesterone is working for that.

User Image

11 years ago

hi guys on my mobile so must b short but bad news grew 6mm but no bub again and hcg is dropping got a D&C booked for thursday going home 2morrow get dh and back to town the next day i will write more when i get home, im coping i soqta expected i

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun..I dont even know what to say..This is terrible and Im so very sorry..I really thought everything would be ok..my thoughts are w you today..

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry! I wish there was something I could say to take away the pain. I don't know why these things happen to such wonderful people. We will all be thinking about you today.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Oh crap...I was really hoping for good news from you, stillfuntryin. I'm so sorry...I'll be thinking of you today.

User Image

11 years ago

thanks guys. My hcg only droped 1000 so it may take weeks so D&C is best and safest for me being so far from town, i have to admit i would rather this than an unhealthy bub, now i will be back on the ttc wagon with you guys again arnt i lucky lol im really ok with it, it might be hard on thursday but. yay now 8Hrs home than back the next day bbooo at least i will have dh :)

11 years ago

Hope you made it hope safe stillfuntryin...what a crappy situation. You're so brave and still have your sense of humour - you're strong and you'll make it through this. I'm glad your hubby is able to go with you when you go back to town.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo