Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntryin: I hope that things get better for you. It' seems crap always comes in waves. Does the ferning let you know the exact date of ovulation or is it similar to OPKs which let you know 36 hours in advance? Is it possible you O'd later? I know how it feels to to sit and wait for either AF or a positive but please try not to stress yourself out. As long as your stressed AF will continue to hide. I'm keeping up hope that you O'd later and still get your bfp though. I think jmcandrew pretty much covered all of your questions. I will say my Dh was unable to be there for a good amount of appointments as he works 48hours at a time but we were using donor so it wasn't an issue. Also I'm sure your doctor will probably want you to anyways but I highly recommend having an HSG done. It's where the put the dye in your tubes to check for blockages. Your insurance should cover it and it will def. give you some peace of mind on your end.

Jmcandrew: that's what makes IUIs so scarey is we never know we could have great follicles with no eggs or a lot of eggs I'm sure your doctor did what he thought was best hopefully it all works out. It's great your body produces a good amount of follies. I averaged one on clomid and even with injectables I only got two. Although I guess that's good I was scared Id get too many and have to cancel the cycle. The Injectables very well could be the cause for change in cm. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

the saliva test and the OPK coinsided with each other, so if they were right im late. but who knows, keep getting these sharp pains around my ovaries (like painfull have to sit down but only last 40 or 50 sec) i have had it twice today, WEIRD

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Im out! AF just arrived, it was only a matter of time, i knew it was coming, better luck next cycle i hope, got heaps of OPK's so i dont run out this time!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many days till testing for you guys?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry to hear AF showed up. I hope that you get your bfp soon! I was going to try and wait to test tues. But my Dh is begging me to take a test Monday before he goes to work for two days. We know it won't be the ideal day as its 11dpIUI but I guess we shall see. Hopefully I'll have an early bfp!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

i hope so too!! i have my fingers crossed for you! BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Stillfuntrying : I'm so sorry, I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better. Please keep us posted as to what you are thing of doing next. I wish you lots of luck moving forward.

I still have a week before i can test, and I already know I'm going to test early too..

Melc: how are you feeling? Im trying not to scrutinize over any little signs but the TWW is killing me! Keep us posted!!!

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Jmcandrew: I've been trying so hard not to over analyze anything plus I'm not really sure what is related to the progesterone and what is possible pregnancy symptoms. I haven't had very many things different I've been really thirsty lately like I can't get enough water. I've had a few small moments of nausea But it comes and goes quickly usually when I'm eating and tmi but gassy and constipated. Lol! But I'm sure all these can be thrown on the progesterone. But I'll let you know what my results are tomorrow. I'm pretty scared. I def. didn't want to test early and I'm so worried it'll be another bfn and I'll be feeling down the whole rest of the week. Gotta try to stay positive though I know tomorrow is early gotta keep that in mind lol!

11 years ago

Jmcandrew: do you have any symptoms yet?

11 years ago

MelC: my husband works night shift, so during the work week I only see him at night before his shift starts. So next week, I will either test the morning of 12dpo or wait till either saturday 17dpo or AF shows up. I'll probably do it Monday so my DH can be there to for my morning POAS.

Unfortunately it's still so early for me. The only thing thats been different from all the other times is my urine smell is either stronger or it's changed. I've been on prenatals for 10 months now so that's not it.

This may sound wired but I'm looking forward to the nausia/ morning sickness. And also the tender breast thing, ive never had that. Bc then at least I known I'm pregnant. If your having waves of nausia that sounds like a sign to me! Good luck tomorrow!! I really hope to hear you announce your BFP tomorrow!!!!

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Well I'm more confused than ever. I POAS at 4am I was too tired to wait the whole time but I didn't see a line right away and I went back to bed really upset. I then got back up an hour later needing to pee and I swear there is the faintest of lines. Practically invisible. I called my Dh in and after I showed him where it was then he said he could see it as well but I had to point it out it's so light. I'm wondering if I'm crazy. Lol! I have never questioned a test like this. I tried to get a picture but the line is too faint. Guess we will see if it darkens within the next couple days.

Jmcandrew: I am SoO looking forward to morning sickness lol! I picture myself smiling through it all lol! Can't wait to hear your results as well. I hope we both have BFPs!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo