Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1711 - 1720 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Oh wow Anastasia! I can't beleive its time already.

We have names for our fur baby's, the goals mum and aunt and grandmother are all named after steel, we have copper ( mum) Steel ( her sister same mum diff dad) and Bronze ( there mum) so we have come up with mercury, and the pup is named Nash :)

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, Mercury is a great name for a horse! Does Nash have a special meaning? We have a basketball player here with that name, lol. I always have such a hard time picking out names - great you have them already! Can't wait to see the babies once they arrive!

I am getting weird pains on my right side - I'm thinking it's ovary related but I don't know why I'd be getting it now - 3 or 4 days past O. That's all the news for me - that, and feeling sooooooo tired.

User Image

10 years ago

Northern I have had heaps of strange cramping ever since my IVF, I know there can be a lot of leftover small follies that turn into cysts so I have been praying they are all gone by the transfer, I have left it 3 cycles so it should ok I hope, Maybe a trip to your gyno? It could be the new stuff your on getting you ovaries working! I know I could certainly feel them wake up with all my stimm drugs but that is very different.
Bad news, the pup I was getting died this morn, the ladies said she was having trouble breathing and ended up passing, I have chosen another one from the litter that Ken likes more anyway, FX she will be fine, I seen the name Nash on a movie we watched the other day and loved it, ken said he liked it so that's what we are going with, the people with the pups called the last one primrose... All I could think was fricken fertility LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Awww poor puppy! Not a good day. We had to put one of ours to sleep yesterday. My DH was torn up about it. He was 17.

AFM, I used the urine tests and all 3 days had barely there lines. So it looks like good ovarian reserve according to those. I am making my annual physical appt soon and annual GYN appt soon too

User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, I'm so sorry! Poor pup - I wonder what that would have been. Hopefully the little one named Primrose (lol) right now is good luck! Maybe it was meant to be.

Hoping, I'm so sorry you had to put your dog to sleep - such a hard thing to go through. 17 years is a long life for a doggie though. Glad your tests so far look good!

I was thinking that the pains could be related to cysts or something like that. I'll tell the doc at the fertility clinic when I go back and will talk to my acupuncturist and TCM doctor about it. I certainly think my hormones are still out of whack. I'm still getting over some nasty acne that popped up from the progesterone (I suppose), and my emotions have still been up and down and all over, and I cry at the drop of a hat!

Mel, how did the test run go today?

User Image

10 years ago

Aawww hoping I'm really sorry, its hard to lose fur baby's! The one that died was called primrose lol and the next one they said was a girl and its a boy gggrr we don't want boy dogs and they still haven't sent a video of the other girl, I'm a bit over it, if I didn't want a pup so bad I would tell them where to go but I have already paid a deposit.... Anyway I'm CD 8 today, I can't beleive how quick these cycles go without any charting, I better temp soon so I know whento expect tthe witch so I can plan my FET

10 years ago

I know I am just complaining, but one of my fb friends is pregnant and has started posting all of her ultrasound pics of the baby and gushing how excited they are.......it just makes me sad /jealous /a liitle aggrivated????

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping, I think your feelings are totally understandable and I think it's a bit insensitive of your friend. Even if she doesn't know you are trying, most of my friends (actually all them so far!), have been pretty discreet about their pregnancies on FB - and most don't know about us trying. Of course, they post about it, but it's not all the time or every day. Maybe she just doesn't have a clue about others having a hard time. The only one I've had to endure was my nephew's girlfriend (now wife) who posted all about the two pregnancies she had and complained about how quick the second one came etc. She is young though, and obviously has no problem getting pregnant (she has 3 kids and she's under 25) so probably doesn't have a clue that it could be painful for some. Hang in there...

Stillfun, I see that they've agreed to give you the other girl puppy! She's cute too!

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah, o had to annoy her to get her to send it, but she is cute and is still getting her colour, this breed is always born white and then they take there colour around four weeks, she is going to be blue with red legs, looking forward to my vacation, I haven't left this place for over 2 months and I'm getting a little over it, I just want some fresh fruit and veg!!! Anyway hope you are all ok, Mel let us know how its all going, I hope the money thing doesn't create an issue, I know how taxing it is on us and we have the money, ken refuses to go into debt for anything but a house, so everything we buy has to be brought outright, last Christmas when we bought the car and the house ourdown payment on ythe house was $85 000 then we had to pay a government tax which was $11 000 and we traded our old car and bought the new one for a $30 000 difference plus spend one month in a hotel, we were felling sorry for ourselfs when we got home lol, this year all we are buying is the baby ( as I call it ) ken wants a new gun and that's about it, the rest will be little bits here and there.

10 years ago

Wow a lot has gone on since I last posted!

Stillfun: Sorry to hear about Primrose but happy that you are still excited about the new puppy. Love the names for the foal and for your new puppy. So cute!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Northern: sorry you've been so emotional. I hope you don't have any cysts. Those things suck!!!

hoping: That's great that the tests showed good ovarian reserve. I completely understand getting jealous when seeing people posting their baby announcements and ultrasound pictures on facebook. you could always block her posts for a while (maybe until a little after her due date) That's what I would do but at the same time when I'm pregnant I'll want to scream it from the top of the mountains for all to hear. lol! All of us deserve to be fanatics and post every little hiccup lol!

Anastasia: Your last day of work is SO close!! YOu must be getting so excited!!!

Wishing: I hope you are doing well. If you need to talk at all, even if it's not IF related, even if it's just to rant please feel free. We have all been where you are and are hear to listen.

AFM: My test run took us a while to figure out but once we did it was great. Only took 10 min. We scheduled our actual hour chat for tomorrow at 11. I told myself I wasn't going to take the time off work for it but in the end I figure this is the last thing we need to get done to be on the waiting list lol1 So that's that. :) I'll keep you all posted on my appt. tomorrow.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo