Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Northernbabydream: I hate to say this but you can't trust a test that has been sitting for that long. A false positive can show up after the suggested time limit. I would try testing again tomorrow and make sure to watch it within the time limit. I really hope it's a true positive but I don't want you to get false hope! Fingers crossed!

Supersue: I'm so sorry hopefully Af doesn't show and you get your bfp. I totally understand how your feeling about your friend. I talked to my sister yesterday and she was telling me all about her fist ultrasound. A part of me wants so badly to be happy for her and the other part of me wants to cuss her out lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel, that makes sense, especially given that the spotting is heavier. I won't bother uploading the photo then. Onto the next cycle for me I think!

I hope we can start the IUIs when we get back home. I haven't brought it up with hubby again, as he's starting to talk more about it not being meant to happen and how maybe we're better off with just the two of us, so we are free to travel etc. Hopefully I can convince him. I don't think it's that expensive here - I think I read that it is $400 a cycle. We can manage that.

User Image

11 years ago

Northern - upload a pic, I wanna see! Lol. What brand was the test? I think leaving them out usually leads to evap lines mistaken as a positive, I don't know if you can really get a "false" positive that actually has color - unless you're using a blue dye, or you took a FRER out of the case or something... I have a friend that bleeds throughout her pregnancies, she's had two successful ones despite it!

User Image

11 years ago

LOL Supersue! Ok, I uploaded it, but you can barely see it at all. I doubt that others will be able to see it. I dug through my test strips this morning too and found 4 more buried in with the OPKs, so I will be able to test again tomorrow or the next day unless AF starts.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test86847

I used an IC brand - just called "Early-Pregancy-Tests". In the last 2 years of testing, I've never seen any sort of line, until last cycle and this one. Maybe it's just wishful thinking and my brain playing tricks on me.

User Image

11 years ago

I can see it. :-X

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin - did you test again? Still no sign of AF? Hope you're doing ok.

Supersue, well at least you can see it too so I know that I'm not completely crazy. Trying to be realistic though.

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydream: sorry supersue is right I meant evap line lol! I do see the line and think that it can't hurt for u to keep testing and see if it gets darker! Fingers crossed!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

WOW i missed alot! Tested with a digi (its all i have) yesterday arvo and Not preg Suprise suprise No AF just waiting im going to BD tonight to kick start it hopefully!! I hope thats your BFP Northernbaby FX for you!!!!!!!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Northenbabydream- from my experience with faint BFP's it seems they allways become darker when dry, and Evap (for me) usually has darker edges and is faint in the middle, but your line is the same colour the whole way through! It looks really good to me! But dont forget to rule out this stupid chemical thing that is happening to me right now, my cervix is soft high and closed and i am gettng tiny faint lines on a frer (you have to look at them real good now) My BBT is s crazy i dont thinkit knows whats going on, so maybe its another month where you tried your hardest and the sperm meet the egg but for some reason it didnt implant! WHY US... really.. how many people accidently do this and we try like mad women to get kicked in the face we we see a glimmer of hope! I really hope your next test is darker, i know how hard getting a test is when you are isolated but maybe just get some bloods done! I am really thinking of you and crossing my fingers that this baby sticks!

AFM- Still no AF maybe tommorow, My cervix isnt looking like letting up anytime soon!

Mel- hows the TWW going what DPO are you,

Sue- Sorry if i havent paid attention but has your AF showed???? what DPO are you?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

We while in the shower i decided to check my cervix and it felt super soft and the first wipe i h ad alot of watery CM but i checked again (dont ask me why) and there was blood! I thn AF has finally started 5 and a half days late! well CD1 is over bring on O day!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo