Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

I got my cue peak it think Mel!!! its my highest reading so i hope tommorow it goes down and i will get my days soon!! Im still BBT just to compare but i am so glad i got 2 weeks off and im still up to date so it doesnt matter, boobs are starting to hurt so O must be soon, temp is stil pretty high but i get my car tommorow which has my OPKs in it so i can double check when i get my days! I hope its accurate and then if it is i will only use it and nothing else!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I finally got it!!!!! Who would have thought I would be so happy to get the Now I can start all over and take the vitex and straighten this little body out
I hope the Ovacue works for you stillfun!

User Image

11 years ago

UUGGHHH well thats another cycle missed thanks to the OvaCue! I had O pain yesterday and a nearly pos OPK with a low temp but my OvaCue said that O wasnt for another 3 days, DH was tierd lastnight and i thourght that it wouldnt matter but this AM my temp went up so i guess i missed it AGAIN! DH said that i never really know whats going on and its true but thats is why i spent the money on this stupid machine that doesnt work anyway! I hope there is somthing wrong with my BBT but i doubt it i will see tommorow but im pretty dissapointed :( it might be good to not have BD at all in my fertile time for a month it will give me a break i will know that i am def not even in with a chance so i wont be testing!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfun, it might just be an anomalous temperature. Mine did that last cycle - it went up and I thought I missed it, and then back down, then I O'ed, and up again. Get a BD in - it can't hurt!!

User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin: I wouldn't give up on the Ovacue. It goes by your estrogen and preigesterone levels so I would say that unless something is wrong with one of those things should be working. I highly recommend you post your chart on the forum and let them take a look. they are all very helpful and will be able to point you in the right direction. I also agree with northern baby it could be your temp will drop again. Did you get a pink box on the Ovacue. If you didnt I would say you are still in the game.

anastasia: Good Luck this cycle!!!

northernbabydream: I hope to see a BFP soon!!!

AFM: a lot has been going on here. My mom finally has a ticket to go home but not until May 2nd lol! We went out and got matchy sunflower tattoos this week. I'll have to post a picture later. Found out my little sister is planning on getting married this summer to her boyfriend before he leaves for boot camp and my Soon to be brother in law's (the one marrying my sister) brother died in Afghanistan today, it was only his first week there. :( I didn't know him but I feel terrible for my soon to be brother in law and his family. Its so horrible. I believe it was his only sibling. I have about another week until AF comes but I can't wait. My soy isoflavones are on the way and I will be sending a second kit to my brother in law within the week. I hope this soy does the trick for me and that we can get in TWO insems. Maybe even one as an IUI. Gotta talk my hubby into working an overtime day for that though lol! ;) Talk to you all later!!! Good Luck!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Good to hear from you Mel, it feel like i am the only one on here at the moment! LOL
I def did O, my temp is still really high and hasnt shifted and still no pink box! I havent taken todays V reading i take then after lunch and my cervix is still closed and CM is sticky so i def know that i wont be preg this month! I really hate the OvaCue at the moment i read my Journal entry....
I havent missed a month like this ever with not even 1 BD, I feel you pain a little now Mel lol it sucks sitting one out!
I Hope you are all good :)

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: hmmm... Do you take it the same time everyday?! I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I always take mine at night. I really don't understand why if u O'd the pink box didn't just pop up. Mine has fixed itself before when I've O'd before it thought I would. I'm so sorry. I would def ask on the forum and see what people say, the lady that answers most if the questions works or worked for them and so she knows everything there is to know.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

I got my pink box today but i def O'd 3 days ago , so i really dont know what it up wit it, i will try it again next cycle but if it does the same shit i might try to sell it on ebay but im not sure if anyone in there right mind would want to buy a used OvaCue LOL
i have put all my methods away for the month and will hit next cycle with a little more enthusiasim, That is what i lacked this cycle i was feeling really over it! I even talked to DH about stopping TTC, i would never have thought i would have got to this stage ever, im not quiting i just feel so worn out and negitive, Its probably just what i need, a little time out from ttc so bring on the beer i have no TWW haha

11 years ago

That sucks, stillfun! Do they say that it can take a cycle or two to get to know your patterns? Make the most of your time - have a drink or three for me!

Mel, I really hope you can get two insems in this time! Good luck on seeing if you can get one done as an IUI. And that's terrible about your soon to be BIL's brother. Is your BIL to be also going into the military? Yikes. That's funny that you and your mom got matching tattoos. I cannot at all imagine my mom getting a tattoo - LOL!!

I think I'm 7 DPO now. I think my sore boob might just be a progression of pre-AF soreness. It sucks though - it really HURTS! I can only wear sports bras now and it wakes me up at night. I'm getting little sporadic abdominal pulls, which is a really good sign for me. And I'm getting sensitive to smells, which is odd. I could have sworn that my pineapple yesterday morning smelled like bacon - so gross and so weird. Hubby couldn't smell it. I know it's too early for it to be pregnancy related, but still...makes you wonder. I'm going to start testing on day 10 or 11 - I bought a pack of 50 tests so I'm good to go!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes i am sorry about your BIL mel, how tragic :(
Nothern- i am sure i have said this a million times but i had heaps of symptoms especially the second time before implantation, as i read back over my forum entrys i complained about AF cramps and a sore back since 2 or 3 DPO and my second time my symptoms hit me hard at 7dpo i had intergestion, cramps, Boobs oh the boobs were so bad and a few other things even before my imp dip on 8 dpo so it is posible to have symptoms early!!
I asked the girls on the OvaCue site and they said that i may not be able to rely on my colors and have to watch V readings instead! YAY more of interpreting pattens. Not excactly what i was looking for but oh well i better use it for the price!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo