Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Stillfuntryin: your symptoms sound great! How are you holding up? I know it's still early but when are you planning on testing?

Supersue: yeah! For positive OPK! I wish my body would cooperate lol!

Northernbabydreams: what day are you on? I think feeling positive is a great sign! The month I got my BFP was the month I was feeling good about it! Sending your way!

AFM: day 39 still no AF this is driving me crazy! I just want to get moving and she's taking her sweet time lol! I hope that breakthrough bleeding I had wasn't an early AF. You can't have AF without ovulating though right? Cuz there's no way I ovulated that early. I'm so ! Well hope you all are hanging in there nod I hope to see 3 BFPs in a week from now!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Hey Girls,
Mel - you can have a AF without Oing its called an Annovulatory cycle, Most women get at least 1 a year, I hope your body sorts its self out it could be all the stress making your cycles so weird.

AARRGGHHH i cant stop thinking about a BFP... I have had cramping all day again today and i just went back and read my posts before my BFP last time to see how i was feeling, I feel pregnant but maybe i feel that way cause i want it so much, IDK im only 6dpo so still another 8 days until AF, i am driving myself mad over here LOL.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

3dpo here today, and we're all still sick. Weeeee Happy New Year! Lol.

Stillfun & Northern - !!!!

Mel - I hope AF shows for you soon, that must be infuriating!
I can't remember if I read it earlier in the thread or not - does your DH have no sperm? Or just low sperm/motility? Do you guys still BD?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls,
Not sure if this will work but this is my chart again LOL.... Think there might be somthing fimiliar to the last time, the dip isnt as big but it still looks like a good dip hey FX ist real!!
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: yeah!! That chart looks great!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!
And thanks for the info on the annovulatory cycle I ran out and bought an opk kit yesterday and have been using it but nothing yet hoping I get a positive before my brother in law leaves town on the first otherwise ill probably have to hold out for next cycle. I did think about having him donate once before he leaves just in case I O right after lol! I'm sure my dh would think I'm crazy haha! I think next cycle I'm going to attempt to chart my temps I'm so jealous of your chart lol!

Supersue: my dh as of two years ago has no sperm I always think of sending him to retest though. I know some places do pellet tests which are more in depth and can see if there are one or two or see if there are any immature swimmers but I have yet to find a place close by that does it. Anyways we bd around O just "in case" but I tested and it was negative so it's just a messed up cycle.

Well Happy New Years girls!!! I know I'm looking forward to starting over I hope 2013 brings us all our little miracles!!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Happy New Years!!! So right before midnight I took an OPK and guess what? It's positive!!!! My brother in law leaves tomorrow! I truly believe all things happen for a reason so I woke up my dh and told him thank you for all the fighting because if it weren't for the stress my cycle would've been where it should be and I wouldn't be ovulating during the short time his brother was here but I am and this may be the absolute best shot we have!!!! Then we bd'd lol! So the new year is starting off right on my end hope it's the same for all of you!!! Eeeeekkkkk!!! I'm so excited don't know if ill be able to sleep! Lol! And. Thank you so much stillfuntrying because if it weren't for you I wouldn't have thought to look for ovulation I would've assumed I was still waiting on Af. You are the best!!!

11 years ago

Oh Mel thanks :) Thats sssooooo exciting i know everything happens for a reason and this is it! I know it is use plenty of pre seed just for good measure LOL Good luck

11 years ago

Well temp went back up WOOT!! Not as much as i would have liked but its still enough to get excited... I keep POAS even though i KNOW that last time i didnt get a VVV faint until later tonight, but i think i am seeing colour but you never really know with IC's they all have there little quirks LOL
I am already planning on how i am going to tell my Mum and Sis and my BFF HAHAHAHAH crazy i know lol, Well i should have a bfp by tommorow if this was a imp dip FX it was

11 years ago

I have posted a pic, it super faint but i can see it on grey scale

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I think I might see something there it's really faint I hope it continues to darken!!! It looks like everyone is split down the middle on votes lol! That's great there are many that see it!!!

Afm: I'm currently laying with my bottom in the air lol! Yeah!!! Today was so tough my BIL wanted to wait until tomorrow to provide a sample and I really had to convince him today was the BEST day when I got the cup I realized why he wanted to wait lol! I think he had had a lot if "solo" time already haha but I'm happy I know even in a small amount there is lots and lots of swimmers so praying that these little guys and gals can catch the egg! Now on to the TWW it feels like its been forever!!!! :)

Ps: stillfuntrying: I took you advice and used a lot of preseed!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo