Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Well can you beleive i caved and used my Digi!! haha, i have the will power of a 2 yr old.
NOT PREGNANT so i am thinking that its just the tests, AF due in 2 days, temp is still up so you never know but it should drop tommorow if AF is comming, Mel i allways have a clear O dip, i have never missed it and after a while you can almost predict O, BBT is a bad way of predicting but ut confirms O so thats the plus, you can get pos opks and not O!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Aw, stillfun, I'm so bummed that you got a big fat NOT PREGNANT. I'd so love to see one of us get a BFP. There's still a chance for you though! I'll be watching your chart ;)

I think AF is on her way - cramps are back and feel like AF ones and I'm spotting more. I might still test in the am for the fun of it but I'm pretty sure I'm out now.

User Image

11 years ago

So I tested this am to see if it would look the same as the other ones (faint line) and this one is clearly negative (and this test is from the same batch of internet cheapies). So, either the last 4 or so were correct and showing faint positives from two chemicals in a row or 4 out of 5 were crappy invalid tests. I have no idea what to think. I really did FEEL pregnant the last two cycles, but that could have easily been wishful thinking too.

Here's the negative test from today: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test96366

User Image

11 years ago

I've read bad things about those blue handled IC's... are they the extra sensitive ones?

User Image

11 years ago

I think they must be extra sensitive. I don't know - they're from early-pregnancy-tests.com and I saw that other girls were getting the same kind of results as I did with these ones too. So they either are really sensitive and are picking up really early chemical pregnancies or they are truly false positives...but I didn't think you could get a false positive unless it were an evap., and these lines aren't evaps. I don't know if your body produces low levels of hCG that maybe they're picking up...off to google again to check that out.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls I'm freaking out. Got a positive OPK this morning but my ovacue hasn't said anything about being fertile. It does look like it matches up to when I was fertile last cycle but its early for me and it isn't saying anything also here is my bbt chart maybe you girls can give me your opinions! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=51487 its on my countdown page. I'm so scared now since I don't know if I could possibly get my BIL to send it on such short notice!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Yikes Mel! That seems early! Was today your first OPK test day? Are you absolutely sure that it's positive?

I can't tell anything from your chart - it doesn't look like you've had a drop yet, but you won't anyhow until the time you ovulate, and the OPK is positive something like 12-36 hrs before O, right?

Was your BIL going to come over tomorrow evening? That should still be good timing I think.

User Image

11 years ago

I start using opks yesterday and they were negative. I use the digitalis so it's def a ppsitive I'm just not sure why my ovacue wouldn't match up. It's supposed to tell me 6 days before I ovulate. My brother in law lives out of state so he has to ship it overnight and he works the next two nights so I'm not sure if we could make it happen. I guess I'm just going to keep temping and using the ovacue and hope that the opk was wrong. :(

Northernbaby dream: I'm so sorry it is possible to have to chemicals in a row but it probably is the tests. As long as there is no AF then your still in. FX!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

That's really weird Mel. And this is your second cycle using the Ovacue right? So, it should be working properly. You're right, it's probably best to go by it, since it's supposed to be more accurate than OPKs. TTC is so friggin frustrating! I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for you trying to get the timing right, and the donor "goods" on time.

And AF has arrived, so I know I'm not pregnant. I just wanted to test today to see if I would get the same faint line. I was hoping I would, so that I would know that the whole batch was bad. Thinking back now too, I realized that I got a faint positive (same batch) when I was in Mexico, so that would make 3 cycles in a row. Whatever it is, I'm not going to trust those strips now. And now I'm wondering if I have issues with implantation or am getting some kind of early rejection of the embryo. I do drink a lot of tea, but try to cut back on it during the TWW. I'm thinking I need to really act like I'm pregnant ALL the time now and perhaps that will help. I am having a cup of coffee today though ;) - it's my treat for having to deal with AF.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that Northernbaby. It sounds really frustrating and that it might be the test strips??
Mel if you are ovulating soon shouldn't you still be able to catch it within two days? Our fertility docs said there can be a 3-5 day window.
I hope someone gets a BFP really soon!!!
As for me next doc apt Feb 18th, I think my doc said something about an ultrasound in his office?? Not sure if he is going to use doppler as well (is that how you spell it) to try and find heartbeat, I want him to and not to because it might be to soon and then I will stress out until I hear it. I will be 9 weeks 6 days at apt.
Stillfun???

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo