Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1401 - 1410 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Mel! I'm not holding out too much hope I just find the tests interesting! My blooods in a week will show what I need to know! I will just keep poas for research sake. It will be ineresting to see what they look like before my next shot.
Oh and happy bday northern

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Feeling a bit of nausea today I even threw up after a fruit juice, boobs are a little sore and my nipples are on fire, my temp is the highest all cycle, all of this could be still from the pregnyl as I know it makes you feel pregnant as well, hope its gets worse lol
Period was due today but I think the pregnyl will delay it too

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

That's a GREaT symptom!!!! I'm so excited for you!

I woke up feeling all my usually pre-AF symptoms and still had a negative test so I'm sure I'm out. Only good thing is if AF shows up by Monday then that at least tells me I did get the timing right. That's a good start right?! Dog worked some extra shifts last week so I was able to put enough in savings to do another round next month! Yeah! I got photo matching done so I will be going with a different donor next cycle but supposedly he looks like my dh. So now I'm just looking forward to moving forward.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Wow I didn't relise they could do that, I think our dh's looka little similar. I only did the one test today to check my levels, they are pretty similar to yesterdays but I don't really know about these tests and there sensitivity if you seen the icnext to the frer you will see why, I did post a pic the other day. Having a day off watching movies with my honey, its so nice! I don't want to winge but my nipples are so sore! It would be a little disappointing if its .just the pregnyl I can't even wear a bra!

10 years ago

Omg Liz! I went back and looked at some of your pictures and there is sort of a resemblance there. Too funny! That great you and your dh are having a day together! I love days like that. I know progesterone causes sensitive nipples but I don't think my trigger ever did. I hope it's another pregnancy symptom for you.

Me: I didn't test today I figured I'd had enough testing this cycle and I'm ready for next cycle but I'm thinking I will probably test tomorrow. Again I'm sure all these symptoms are in my head but today me and my dh went out to lunch and I ordered myself a big girl drink. I made it about half way and was already feeling really loopy. My dh was even laughing at me. It was a vodka drink but they usually water those down a lot and last time I had two no problem. After we got home I started to feel really nauseous and now I'm laying here with an upset stomach and feeling really tired. All from one little drink. I just don't know what to think about this cycle. Surely I would've had a positive test yesterday if I had all these symptoms. Right?!!!! Well I'll keep you girls posted on tomorrow's results!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Oh, I'm so hopeful for you two girls!! It's not over til AF shows!!

And AF did show for me yesterday - 4 days early. I'm guessing it was early because of stress I've been under with some family issues (sibling squabbling over our inheritance and my mom is still very much alive!!!). So that means I go in for bloodwork tomorrow. Hoping to get hubby in on Wed, and try to get an appt at the clinic on Friday. Would be great if I can get started on the first IUI cycle this same month but maybe it's too late to start meds? I'll be on CD7 on Friday.

User Image

10 years ago

Northern baby: I'm so sorry! I really hope the IUI does the trick. When I was on mess they usually had me start on day 3 or 5 but you could do an IUI with no mess this cycle. :) keep us posted on your appt.

10 years ago

Sorry about AF northern but at least you are moving forward!!!! I think it will be too late for meds but surely you can do an un-medicated cycle, you O fine anyway!

Mel- goodluck with your testing!

AFM- today is the last trigger day! WOOP, I will do it tonight! I almost don't want to so I can se if I really am preggers before my apt at the clinic, I would really hate to drive all that way to be disappointed, BBT is still going up, I almost expected FF to say it would be tripastic today but nothing! Officially 1 day late but I don't think I could take that as a sign because of the shots, even if they are on 750mIU it would still mess with me im sure! But then on the another hand you see people with chemicals and they still have positive tests and still bleed so don't know, im sorta over reading too much into stuff! Tests are still the same sorta, but they are really crappy tests! Still getting big waves of nausea, and I never feel sick, I walked out to let Diva off the veranda this morning and my mouth just went to water, I did a few deep breaths and was OK. Boobs are still sore but that now could be from me checking all the time LOL

10 years ago

Just my chart :)
User Image
My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Mel, how was your test?

Stillfun, your chart looks so good, though hard to tell how much of that is your meds. Why are they giving you triggers so late in your cycle? I thought it was just to trigger O? I'm a newbie to all this IUI/fertility drug stuff though.

And yeah, I read through the protocol for typical medicated/IUI cycles at the clinic and they start with an ultrasound on CD 3 and meds between CD 3-5, so I'm going to have to wait til October. I don't want to do an unmedicated one at this point since it's big ordeal to get a sperm sample from hubby (stillfun, you can relate!) so I want to make sure I have the best odds I can get. I think I'll be able to do one in Oct, and if need be, in Dec thru Feb. Getting back on the vitamins and going to start acupuncture in the meantime.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo