Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1371 - 1380 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Are you crazy Anastasia... Of course we want to hear from you! Yay for second trimester! I'm so glad you have your take home baby!

Northern - Sounds good! Perfect timming for imp symptoms!

Mel- How are you feeling?

AFM- I have been having a lot of cramping last couple of days but I still can't feel hopeful it's been so many months why what happened this time? I'm feeling a bit down and negative about all at the moment, I go to the clinic for my blood test in half an hour then I have to drive home I'm still on the pregnyl shots 3 more to do I'll do one when I get home. Then its still another 10 days until my final bloods

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

stillfun: I know its so hard to stay positive sometimes but it can and will happen. I know you are saying why this time but the question should be why not this time? :)

Anastasia: YEA! I'm so happy you were able to hear that beautiful heartbeat!!! And I love hearing about it all so please keep sharing!! I also don't mind hearing the downsides as much as I like to think I will be smiling through the morning sickness and stretchmarks I'm sure I won't be lol!

northernbaby: that sounds like great symptoms. When will you start POAS?!!!

AFM: I will be 8DPO tomorrow if I O'd when I'm hoping I O'd and I just bought 6 tests so I can POAS everyday starting tomorrow lol! I know I shouldn't because if its negative I'm going to be bummed but I just can't wait anymore. as far as symptoms I've had a couple, feeling a little nausea, more hungry than usual, more thirsty, lots of fluttering in my uterus, and feeling really swollen inside. My dh was gone for 5 days on a fire and when he got back we were having sex and he had to be really careful because it hurt so bad. I'm sure a couple of these symptoms' are in my head but I guess we will see. :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

I think I spoke too soon. Not only was my hpt- but I woke up feeling my usually pre-AF symptoms. I've decided no more testing now unless AF ends up late and I'm now going to mentally prepare myself for another cycle.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Oh please let that annoying poking pain be implantation PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I have usuall cramping but this is more in one spot (left side too!) And my boobs are a little achy but I allways get sore boobs but these are sore over the top not under my arms like usual I cant even feel pain under my arms! I feel so pessimistic about this cycle but wonders never sees to amaze me! Belly button pain too.. whats the go with that and this morning my shoulder was hurting bad but I have heard that can be a sign of an eptopic (hope not) I am also wondering if I would even get a imp dip seeing as im on HCG every 3 days, wouldn't that make me make more progesterone? so maybe an imp dip wouldn't be noticed? Mel Cramping is good remember that!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Stillfun, hang in there. Your symptoms sound good!!

Mel, ditto what stillfun said about cramping! I really really despise those last few days of the TWW. The agony of not knowing drives me totally insane.

Anastasia, I think we all want to hear more about your pregnancy!! So glad you got to hear the heartbeat! How are you feeling? Hopefully you feel better during the 2nd trimester.

AFM, twinges have stopped and my BBT was up quite a bit this morning! Hope it stays up. Still no boob pain whatsoever. I'm going to test on Thursday at 10 DPO, which also happens to be my birthday. And if it's negative, I'm going to have a drink. If it's positive, well, that would be the most amazing birthday pressie ever!

User Image

10 years ago

Seems like we are all on the same DPO!!! CYCLE BUDDIES lol I have been using the IC's everyday from 1DPO to see what the hormones are doing and I tested neg yesterday arvo so I also hope I will test on 10dpo and it wont be effected by the Pregnyl, I tested today and its really faint so maybe even tomorrow it could be out of my system, my next shot is 10DPO

10 years ago

okay girls this might be a long shot but I have been tracking my test since day one and I noticed the trigger getting lighter and a pregnyl didn't really change the test at all, I Did my last shot 2 days ago and my test say the same but this morning I noticed they are getting darker, it could still be the shot I'm only 9dpo but it weird how they have gotten darker, I have posted pics

10 years ago

Stillfun: Your tests def. look darker!!! Once your tests lighten they will never darken from a trigger so I think you should call your doctor and let them know. keep us posted!!! I'm so excited for you!!! EEEeeekkkkk!!!

Northernbaby: fingers crossed we both get second lines tomorrow. Oh my gosh how great would it be if we all got our bfps this month!!! That would be the most amazing thing EVER!!! We could all finally move to the pregnancy boards with Anastasia!!! :)

AFM: I had a couple small cramps yesterday but none today. This morning I ordered my usual Starbucks breakfast before work and I felt really nauseas afterwards. But I was fine with everything else I ate today so maybe it was nothing. testing tomorrow I will keep you all updated!!!

10 years ago

Wow, stillfun, that's awesome!! And Mel, nausea is good, lol! Can't wait to see tomorrow's tests! I can't believe that we're all on the same day. Would be amazing to see 3 BFPs!! Fingers crossed girls!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm not too confident because of all the hcg that I am injecting, but we shall see.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo