Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1981 - 1990 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Baseline today!

fingers crossed for April northern!

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck hoping!

User Image

10 years ago

Just quick I'm on my phone at 4 am lol, had my scan yesterday, at the start we ccouldn't find bub then we found it but no hb.... Doc did a vag u/s and we seen it move, then finally got the hb at 171bpm it was a tense 10 min lol he only went off the first measurments he tool which were 7+4 and I'm 8 so I hope it was just the scan, the heart beat was pretty relieving, got to hear it! Last week was 145, so I'm pretty sure it was just the scan that got the measurements off!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

OMG stillfun. Tense is an understatement! I can't imagine how stressful that would be! Glad everything is ok. So do you get to go home now?

User Image

10 years ago

Wow stillfun, i bet you were scared to death! But 171 sound fantastic.

AFM, ovaries are fine. That was NOT the most comfortable procedure! But he starting me on 100 mg clomid days 5-9 then i go back on Easter morning egg check and probably trigger with insem next day. I will have my very own Easter eggs!

User Image

10 years ago

LOL, that's great hoping! Hope the Easter bunny is good to you!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm home!!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Glad you are finally home stillfun! Put your feet up and relax!

User Image

10 years ago

Just booked my NT for the start of next month!! And my OB apt is the day following :) Pretty happy right now! And im home, it was so good to sleep in my own bed last night!! And to cuddle with Ken we have really missed each other! Pippa is enjoying the space
Hope everyone else is good! Mel your scan is in 2 days!!

10 years ago

Stillfun: yeah! So happy to hear your home and have some more appt. coming up!

Hoping: woohoo! Hope the clomid gives you some good strong eggies! I'm so excited for you!

Northern: sending lots of baby dust your way! So happy your Dh was able to take care of business lol! 27 million is fantastic!

AFM: my scan is in 2 days And I'm getting more and more nervous. Man being back to work after spring break is harder than I thought. Im so tired I can barely keep my eyes open during the day and the nausea doesn't help. I have 10 weeks until I'm on summer break hopefully it goes pretty quickly :)

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo