Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls, my dating ultra sound is weeks 8 (wo weeks away) DH cant come he is too busy here but my BFF who just had a bub in July is going to come! i cant wait, they say that after you see the heartbeat at around 8 weeks you chances of a miscarrge drops to 1 in 100 before that its 1 in 15, FX we make it to 8 weeks, at the way this little over acheiver is going it will be fine! LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: that is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Ajzisman: your costume sounds hot! Lol!

Afm: I've been starving all day today. I can't seem to eat enough. Problem is someone reminded me that progesterone causes hunger. Don't you think I would have already had that symptom . I've been on it for a week. I'm so confused. I really want to test tomorrow....but then again I don't. What do you girls think?

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

test away i say! i would test nearly my whole LP even 4 or 5 dpo LOL it satisfied my POAS addiction i am still even poas every few days now, what DPO are you?
I havent really got too much of the hunger thing yet! but everyone id different, people get nausea in the first week of imp i have only felt yukky once and i think it was alos a little car sickness too! i am allways tierd! i have to have a nap at lunch everyday to function now! Suits me i love it! at least i sort of work at home so i can just walk home from the office or the kitchen and have a nap

We are so hoping for a boy, we are reffering to him as a he but i keep finding myself looking for girls names, maybe cause we have our boys names picked out already and only have 1 girl name which we arnt too sure on we have:
Connor Kenneth
Lachlan Kenneth
or
Taylor Cherie
Dad's name is Kenneth his dad's and my dads middle name is Kenneth and his grandfarther is Kenneth so we better keep the Kenneth i think! LOL

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Hey Girls!!

Stillfuntryin...Thats awesome u get a lunchtime nap..u def need that..sounds like u are a very busy lady :) Oh and i love the names..FX for a boy!!

Mel...any testing yet?!? Im sure u and hubby are a nervous wreck..does he think u are pg? cnt wait to find out Dnt know anything about the progestrone side effects but u would think the hunger would have it u before now if it was fm that...Hope to see a BFP fm you in the next couple days!

Have a goodnight!!

User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I could never test that much I would drive myself crazy over every BFN lol! Glad to hear that your feeling well. Love how you guys are keeping the family name going. :) we always refer to our beans as boys too lol!

Ajzisman: haven't tested yet! Lol! Thank you!

Afm: I will be testing tomorrow morning. I was going to this morning but my poor fur baby has had a terrible tummy and I was up all night constantly taking her out to go potty or cleaning up potty off the floor and everytime I got up I had to pee so I didn't feel like this morning would've been true FMU lol! But I'm going crazy and need to just get it done and over with lol! I'm getting nervous just thinking about it. I don't think my Dh wants to say one way or another lol! But he has made a comment to my tummy calling him Christopher (although I won't name our son that) it was cute lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

aawww so cute Mel! we call my tummy Jnr
I found that my tests were allways stronger with SMU for some reason, dont ask me why, Ooohhhh i cant wait for you to test what dpo will you be? Please BFP please! you deserve it sssooooooo much.
Wher are you at now AJ?
Where has everyone gone? it looks like its just us 3, i spoke to northerbabydream on FB and she is still hurting over her fur baby and i think she is trying to get her mind off things.

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I will be 12dpo tomorrow. My Dh wanted me to wait until day 14 but I think if I'm pregnant it shouldn't have a problem picking up tomorrow. Thank you so much!!!! I will keep you posted!

11 years ago

Hey girls. I tested this morning and it was a BFN. I wish I had listened to myself more I told my dh that I pprobably wasn't since I didn't have sore bbs or my waves of nausea I had last time but I still read way to much into my symptoms which I now know were just the progesterone. My dh isn't giving up on this cycle but id rather let it go and focus on our next step which I'm sure will be moving to adoption. I'm tired of spending money on such a small chance every month.

11 years ago

oohhhh crap mel did you start BBT? that was my only real clue that i was pregnant, i had cramps but they were so much like AF cramps i would have argued black and blue with who ever told me otherwise, its such a better way to pinpoint O, how many spermies do you have left? maybe try BBT for the last try, im sure you will be a great mom either way, are you going to adopt a new born?

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: no I haven't done any BBT charting I've considered it multiple cycles but I'm such a light sleeper I don't think I'd be able to be consistent enough to make it work. We are out of our donor and he's now unavailable so we would have to switch. I did find a donor on the free donor website that actually donated vials to a bank and is willing to give the vials out for free. He said he donated for a friend and has some extra hes just giving away. I guess he might be considered but not sure if my Dh will go for it since he's a free donor. But maybe since the vials are from a bank it's the same as what we've been using. I don't know. I'm so confused as I really want to experience pregnancy and all but I don't know how much heartache I can take and how much money we can put into this. Every month it fails I wish I hadn't wasted the time and money.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo