Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

stillfun: that is strange that it would change your day. I would def. stick with the day it was originally on. your temps look great!!!

hoping: thanks! :)

northernbabydream: thanks! i waited for it to dry and I think there may be a sliver of a faint line lol! could be my eyes playing tricks on me though for sure. I was going to skip a day and test again on monday but who am I kidding I will probably test everyday now until AF or BFP lol!

I've never heard of having just one spot of soreness. Where is it located? if it's close to your armpits it could be a swollen lymph node I get those sometimes. I know there are many random pregnancy symptoms that people get that aren't typical. Have you tried looking it up?! I hope its your pregnancy symptom!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Im not too sure Northern but i dont mean to scare you and i know NOTHING about it but maybe if it continues and you get no BFP you should see a doc... Please dont take that in a bad way either, My nipples still feel like they are going to fly of my boobs HAHA, I have this muscle pain in between my hip and uterus but i think i may have pulled somthing while doing sit ups HAHA

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Im not too sure Northern but i dont mean to scare you and i know NOTHING about it but maybe if it continues and you get no BFP you should see a doc... Please dont take that in a bad way either, My nipples still feel like they are going to fly of my boobs HAHA, I have this muscle pain in between my hip and uterus but i think i may have pulled somthing while doing sit ups HAHA

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

11 years ago

Mel, I can't wait for your Monday test results!

And stillfun, those are great symptoms you are having!!

Yeah, I'll see my doctor if the pain continues. It's on the inside - sort of near the bottom of my cleavage area. It's a sharp pain when I poke the area. Really odd.

User Image

11 years ago

Im cd9 today and having some ovary cramping on both sides and having a little ewcm. Giant temp drop this morning and -OPK this afternoon. Wonder if early soy iso is causing early ovulation?

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping- I O'd 4-6 days early this cycle, my cycles were starting to puch up to O on CD 20!!! But remember i had a huge dip a few days early aswell but i think it was cause i got a stomach bug and was vomiting the next day!
OHHH mel i cant wait for you to test again! I was hoping for a temp dip this AM cause my chemical was 8DPO but it was still up... Im not sure i will even get one but after having 2 of them i think its pretty likley, i was wondering what would happen if it implanted through the day would i still see a dip?
Listening to Aeroplanes by BOB, Yep i could really use a wish right now too!!
Hope you girls are enjoying Easter! Im working, sucks that i live where i work so if DH get board he just works so everyone else has to!! Procrastinating......

11 years ago

Maybe thats what happens for those women who do not get imp dips?

User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin: thats strange you havent had an imp dip but I've read that many dont and still go on to get a bfp. Have you tested recently?!

hoping: Wow thats crazy that you are O'ing so soon. I dont think that will cause any issues though as long as your able to catch it in time. I've only heard you just dont want a short LP. Good Luck! I hope you were able to get some BDing in.

northernbabydream: Have you tested yet? Good Luck I hope that everything shows back fine at the doctors.

AFM: Still only BFNs I felt like I had so many symptoms this month so I'm not sure what happened. I hope its not because I didn't take progesterone. Anyways I've been having HORRIBLE AF cramps since last night so she will be here soon. :( Oh well on to the next. I go in on the 9th for my cyst so I might not be able to try again this next month because I might be needing surgery. Scarey thing is my mother in law just had a cyst descovered on her ovary a couple weeks ago and today she had to go and have her ovaries removed! YIKES! I'm sure they felt that was best considering her age but it still scares me to think tha they may try to take one from me. Wish me luck girls!! Hope to see some BFPs soon!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Mel that's too bad about the cramping and the impending witch. Crossing my fingers everything goes great with your cyst and it is all cleared up!
Fingers and toes crossed for you Stillfun. Horthern I hope your weird pain goes away, I do not like unexplained things!!
Hoping I think it could be the soy, my cycle stayed the same length but I have heard others have had way shorter ones. Some take it to shorten long cycles.

AFM not sure what my body is up to!!! No saliva ferning, but today I had the darkest line I've had with the OPk since I started testing this cycle. I still think I am royally messed up this cycle, but only time will tell I guess. Also my cervix is not in line at all with my cycle. I think I am out alreay at day 16 but I'll keep charting for curiosity sake and to compare to future's sake.
Happy April fools day and Easter Monday.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo