Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1341 - 1350 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

AF arrived and is kicking my butt!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Hey all welcome back!
Stillfun too bad but at least you have an apt set up that is great!
Hey northern welcome back! I am taking a course too but it is all mental I have 6 months to do it and October is my deadline should be interesting to see how well I write it being pregnant!
Thanks Sue we are all very happy, cant wait for the "safe" time once I hit 12-13 weeks which is Aug 9 or 16th depending on how you look at it. Next doc apt Aug 12 I will be over 12 weeks by then feeling positive, to be honest though I am still cautious until after 13 or more weeks.

User Image

10 years ago

Don't worry girl you will be fine im so sure of it!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for that, feeling more confident as time goes on, but I am still going in to see the doc earlier than what he had planned only because I really want that assurance of seeing the heart beat in the office! Don't care if anyone thinks I am nuts since last time around I was supposed to be 10 weeks and that was when I found out.... so, I am now at 10 weeks and want that reassurance.
Lol cant help myself, he wouldn't give the machine since it is about 7,000$ but it's so cool it is about the size of a large cell phone and has a screen and the wand and you can have an ultrasound right in the office!!
Gone for the weekend talk to you all later.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Sorry I was gone so long. My sisters baby ended up being almost a full week late. Then it turned out she wasn't dilating so they started giving her pills every 4 hours in her cervix. After a full day she only dilated to 1cm. So they had to insert a balloon into her cervix to get her dilated to 4cm. That took all the first night. The next day she was ready to push around 3:30pm. It took 2 hours of pushing as baby Marlo was sunny side up and 9pounds 9ounces. Ouch! It was really cool though I got to stay and watch the whole thing. It's truley an amazing experience to see a life come into the world. I'm already so in love with the little guy. On a sad note. Baby daddy stuck around the hospital and seemed to look like he was going to make an effort they were home 2 days then the asshole took off only to show up at 3:30 am with a huge hickey on his neck talking about being in love with some girl he works with. My poor sister. :( anyways I had a great trip I'm currently on CD 11 and started OPKs today and we plan on doing an insem this month, yeah!

Stillfuntryin: sorry about AF! I hope that going throu the clinic helps and gets you your BFP!

Anastasia: how are you? There's quite a few sites online where you can rent ultrasound monitors. I've seen a lot of posts about them on other sites. Might be worth looking into to ease the anxiety.

Hoping: I hope the TTC break helps for when you are ready to start again. :)

Northernbabydreams: sorry about AF. :( sorry you haven't had much time. Happy to hear from you!

Supersue: thank you! So sorry to ho hear your Dh has been having more seizures. I hope the new meds help. Congrats on your little one going into kindergarten that must be very bittersweet. I know how hard it is when a friend get preggo but it will happen for you again. I think it's great that your not stressing about all the TTC stuff right now.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

Everyone still breathing? Lol! Today is day 4 of blinking smileys. My sperm is here waiting for a solid lol! I got two vials and I'm thinking of doing 12 and 24 hours past solid smiley. Yesterday I took the time to look for my cervix to see if I could manage a REAL ICI this time versus the IVIs I've done in the past it took a while but I finally found if I sit up I could see it perfectly!! I'm so excited! Hopefully ill have such luck when I go to do the Insem. Met another lady who said she got pregnant with this donor doing at home insems. I hope this is it!!! Hope all of you are doing well!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

10 years ago

yeah mel still here I was only one posting for a while and looked like a crazy stalker so I stoppedLOL, going to have ultrasounds in the morning hopefully I don't Otomorrow because its ages home, but we got a nd in this amm before I left, they say you should abstain oh well
Tamoxifen is making me a raging bitch atm, so i think DH is looking forward to this cycle being over! I lose it over nothing! Good luck with the insem Mel, did you end up Oing last cycle

10 years ago

positive opk this morning started freaking out had ultrasound this morning with a 19 millimetre follicle getting my trigger and stuff in about an hour and then heading home, its on my left side which I never O from, hope its lucky!

10 years ago

Stillfun: wow I would've been freaking out too! Thanks goodness everything ended up working out as planned! I hope this does the trick for you!!!! The clomid turned me into a bitch as well lol! But if it works then it will be worth it. :)

Afm: had my positive opk at 2 am this morning. Did my first Insem at 2pm (of course couldn't find my cervix again so it was IVI again and then we just finished the second Insem at about 2:30am and I was able to find my cervix yeah! So my dh put some pressed around the area and tried his best to get the swimmers to go into the cervix we only had a syringe unfortunately so the weren't going in very well but I reminded him there's millions there so more were probably going in then we think. Now should I consider tomorrow one day past O or the day after since its 2am lol!

10 years ago

Oh wow, good luck Mel and stillfun!!! Sounds promising for both of you this cycle!

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been super busy but things should be getting back to normal soon. Finished my course, but dealing with some family/legal stuff and just all around have lots going on. Getting a new roof on the house this week too.

Tomorrow is my appt at the fertility clinic finally!! I think my O day was today as well. Got a BD in on CD 11 and today (CD14) - not the best timing and didn't have time for more unfortunately but we still have a chance I think. Anyhow, I'm so looking forward to getting things going with the clinic.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo