Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

Jmcandrew: that is great that your doctor is going to go up against your insurance. There is no reason to do another. iUI Witt he information you now have. I really hope the insurance company goes with whatever the doctor recommends and doesn't fight back, good luck!

Northernbabydreams: as long as the spotting was brown you could be good. Good luck! When are you going test? I really hope you get your bfp we need some good news on here!

Sugarbearttc: it def. can't hurt to try even if the fertilaid doesn't end up helping. Fiingers crossed it does.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Blah, the cramps and spotting are back, so I think it's just breakthrough bleeding again. It was bright pink this morning and is now brown. Thanks for your support, girls. It's nice to have somewhere to go to talk about this stuff!

User Image

11 years ago

well i watched "Just go with it", i cried LOL i cry at everything now , im used to being one of the boy's! In this industry you have to be like a man to get along, there are no women out here so it's you guys and thats it, Im trying to leave the BFF alone until she sorts her bub out and the hype has died down, i dont want to wake her up from a nap or anything so i will wait until she is ready to call me when she gets some spare time!
As for the Baby making stuff, Im goning to make another appointment at the clinic after my HSG ( if i need too, hopefully im preg and this will all be a bad dream) ( ha who am i joking!!!) he will be able to discuss my results from my bloods i did when i was there last as i havent heard anything yet, weather that is a good thing or a bad thing i dont know.
Ugh im still crampy from O time and i have extra CM this cycle i (TMI WARNING) Nearlly have to put a liner in it's gross! I do remember the doc said i had a Retroverted uterus or Introverted i cant remember but anyway it's not the norm... I know it's passed on by my mum and he said it wont affect fertility but could lead to a more painfull and complicated pregnancy and birth... But right now i say bring it on im tierd of waiting already... this is cycle 14.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

stillfuntryin, you really live in the outback don't you?! I can see how that can get lonely, with nothing but guys around! It must be beautiful though.

I have a tilted uterus (might be the same thing as retroverted?) too. I hadn't even thought about that being more difficult for pregnancy and birth, but it makes sense that it would. I'm with ya - bring it on! I feel the same way about nausea - I'd look forward to it as long as it meant I were pregnant!

Good luck with your appt at the clinic!

My temperature is still higher today and no spotting. If nothing else, I'm happy that the spotting stopped, and maybe, just maybe, there's a chance that this is it. Testing in 4 days...

User Image

11 years ago

Northernbabydream: that's great your temps are still up! Can't wait to hear all about your bfp in four days!

Stillfuntryin: I'm so sorry your having to go through envy thing alone. My BFF had a kid a couple years back and weve drifted apart big time. I try to call her every once in a while but she's either working or taking care of her son. (she's a single mother) and so it's hard to really get quality time to just talk. Good luck with your HSG. I'm sure if they haven't called you about the bloodwork that's a good thing. Typically my doctor only calls if something is wrong. My cervix and my uterus are both tilted to the left. Not sure if it's the same type of thing for yours. My doctor never mentioned it making birth more difficult or painful though but I guess that makes sense. I ink that's why pregnancy actually worked this cycle because my dominate follies were also on the left so my cervix and uturius just lead them right where they needed to go lol! Things will get better. Try and stay positive!

Afm: we are discussing the option once again about using my brother in law. He's going to call this week and see how much a vasectomy reversal will cost and we will go from there. He has a high chance of success as he had it done just four years ago I'm just worried we won't be able to afford it. We have enough of everything still for one more cycle. So we will probably do that first anyways but we are def, looking into other options. I really don't feel my husband is ready to go for adoption even though he says he will do whatever I want and we would have to save up for quite some time if we go the adoption route since its so expensive. If we could afford my brother in laws reversal we would be saving a lot of money TTC. Might even do some ICis. Fingers crossed!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

It would be nice for your bub to have the same dna as it's daddy, I got up this morn not even thinkg about BBT i thourght it was around 1:30am then the alarm went off like 20 min later so my bbt was down alot this morn but i think i will disreagard it, it is under my coverline so i hope it was just from going to the loo 30min before! I spoke to my BFF yesterday and she is so in love with her little girl, we went to colleg togther and were pretty much attached at the hip for around 5 years and then we tried to work togther and it didnt work and we lost touch for 4 or 5 years and then out of the blue she rang and said how much she missed me and i was busy and a little ignorant (shitty on my behalf) and we didnt speak again for a couple of months until the day she found out she was pregnant i had a dream that she was and rang her and said "are you pregnant?" she was very hessitant to say and than finally said that she was late for he AF and took a test only 10 min before i rang! So to me i took it as a sign and we havent lost touch since we talk every couple of days and see each other when ever we can, it's just one of those once in a life time relationships where you can go for months even years without talking and pick up where you left off, im very lucky to have her in my life and she understands my struggles and doesnt want to rub it in when she talks about her bundle of joy but who am i to steel her thunder this is her first child and im not going to let jelousey stand in the way of her excitement, I couldnt be happier for her but it does make my journey a little more frustrating now!!
Did a test this morn cause im a poas addict and swear there is a line but it's too early i think it has to be an evap im only 4DPO but i havent seen an evap on the frer dip sticks ever! time will only tell........

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Deffinatly thinking i didnt O :( Temps are really down today and i did them prop today..... check it out they are lower than O days

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: I really don't know anything about temping I'm sorry you think you may not have o'd but like we earlier that will be an easy fix. :)

It would be really nice to have our babys DNA match my hubby. My DHs nephew looks just like him. I just wish he hadn't have got a vasectomy, that's the only thing possibly holding us back.

Hope everyone is doing well!

11 years ago

yeah all is good, Temp is still going down??????????? dont know what is going on it's never been this low, i have O pains and my cervix are high but firm and they are open so i BD latsnight just incase my body has lost it's fricken mind and it's having another O.

11 years ago

stillfuntryin - your temp went back up! So it must have been late O.

How's everyone else doing?

AFM, I think I'm out this cycle. Was trying to wait until tomorrow to test, but caved and tested yesterday afternoon (BFN) and this moring (BFN). I've been spotting a bit more today so AF is probably on her way. No cramps, no sore bbs, and temp is still really high so I have no idea what is going on with my body.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo