Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2221 - 2230 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

I'm glad everything is ok stillfun. scary.

I hope this month is good for me too! I'm getting left behind. :( Go in the morning for follie check.

User Image

9 years ago

Aw, hoping, you will get there! It took me 3 IUIs, so don't give up.

Stillfun, so glad that the bub is ok!! I was so worried about you last night! Hope you find out more on Monday and it's not too serious.

I still don't quite feel like it's real...at all. I haven't told my DH yet and still not sure what to do. I'm not sure I can hold it in for 2 more weeks until he gets back, but I don't really want to tell him over the phone when he's at work (no phone or internet where he's staying). Leaning towards waiting.

User Image

9 years ago

Don't stress Hoping it will happen! Goodluck with the follow check!
Northern I don't know what you should do, I def couldn't wait but that's just me! So freakin excited for you!
Still brown sporting this morn, I was hoping or would be gone :( I'm so scared but hoping for the best!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Oh and don't worry about symptoms northern, both Mel and I had very few! Its such exciting news! Don't worry about me either, its probably my body telling me I'm doing too much and I need to rest! I'm so glad ken is here with me except he is snoring his head off right now lol! Can't wait to see you both set up a profile on CMP! We can have our own thread over there lol, it does get boring when your preg but cause things don't change as much as when your TTC! How cool would it be if you two were close tighter like Mel and I are! We are only 10 days apart!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

9 years ago

Brown spotting isn't so bad though right - it means it's just old blood from yesterday? TAKE IT EASY!

Yes, that would be amazing if Hoping was my pregnancy buddy!!

I can feel a pain on my left side - feels like O pain. I am worried that it could be an ectopic pregnancy. Hopefully it is just the corpus luteum cyst. And stillfun, I totally feel like I should be doing something. My acupuncturist said to just relax as much as I can and don't exert myself too much. I am still taking progesterone but I think I'll be off the herbs. And still getting acupuncture and chiropractic once a week. My chiropractor just started treating me for infertility this cycle (I hadn't even thought to tell him before) - I wonder if that had something to do with it working this time. He sad that there isn't a lot of research into it, but that he's observed a pretty remarkable rate of pregnancies with it in his practice.

User Image

9 years ago

My chiro did lots of fert stuff before my transfer also, just take it easy northern, I know I should practice what I preach lol, we thought we seen testies in the scan yesterday but not 100%
I have been constipated lately so I'm not sure if trying to go can cause bleeding! Its def a light brown now, mixed with mucus. Have you poas northern!

9 years ago

stillfun, I have read that you shouldn't push at all if you are constipated (sorry TMI!). Just don't go, and eat some fruit or prunes or something to help. LOL, just read that this morning in a pregnancy book I borrowed from my acupuncturist's office.

And yeah, I POAS right away after I got back from acu yesterday. The line is definitely there!!

User Image

9 years ago

Pic? :)

9 years ago

Ok, pic is up. It was from yesterday afternoon. I'm going to do another one tomorrow with FMU.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=281705

User Image

9 years ago

Ended up back at the hospital today with cramping and more brown spotting, Igot to see a real OB! She did an internal and a swab, she thinks me working too much has caused the bleed and the cramping is gas, I still have a teal US in the morning! Feeling much more positive! Listen to the HB again and all was ok

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo