Community post

Discussion

No Sperm......

View Full Post

My partner and I have been ttc for 16 months now. He went for a SA and within 2 days had a phone call from thr dr to say they found no sperm, not 1, in his semen. He has to go again in April to see if there is any change or if they made a mistake. Has anyone been through this or similar? Really need some help on this

Nats xxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

2329 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 2329 Replies | Last Page

ughh well tlk about confussed now!, went to the doc and resluts wernt in so he did a urine test which was faint but there then he got the test results back and it was Neg my score was 2, he said it didnt make much sense to him seeing as i had positives on my other tests my only doubt is that they were all blue dye tests which came up with a thick blue line right away like it should for a bfp but after around 2hrs they would fade a little still visable but not as dark as they were at the start, anyway the doc wants to wait for my period to be late to do anything more im still only 12 dpo, i worried cause my cervix are low and firm, i still have alot of CM still tho.
anyway good luck to you girl too!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: so sorry about the doctors test but its still really early you very well might still be pregnant and you just don't have very much of the pregnancy hormone yet. I have heard bad things about the blue dye tests. Actually I've personally had terrible experience with them. I think you should get some good tests for when you hit day 14. good luck I will be thinking about you please keep us posted!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

i posted A pic of this mornings smu, i know i shouldnt be using the blue ones still but just so you call all see what im seeing

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

i think my AF is coming im feeling crampy, moody and i have alot of creamy CM, im not sure if i usually have creamy CM but i def feel her coming BBBBOOOOOO

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: Hey, what the verdict. I was thinking about you... you should be on you cd14 by now, right? Keep us posted I hope the evil witch is staying away!!

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

hey, 16 DPO today. no AF no BFP, i have been having AF pains for a couple of days which is unusual i dont get them until the day of AF, not taking it as a symptom, been a little gasy which i do get around AF time, did a FRER yestaday smu BFN, think im def out, waiting on the witch now, im CD 26 so AF should come today, No pains today but. Im sure she will come and dissapoint me, How are the rest of you guys traveling, im seeing the fertility clinic in 10days, sorta nervious. Doing the DIY SA today hopfully!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: so sorry about your BFN. Good luck with the fertility clinic and the SA.

Afm: only 5dpIUI doctor said I can do a home test as early as Monday. I think I will test on Tuesday because I'm thinking if it's positive the fourth of July would be a great day to tell the DH. But what are the chance of getting so lucky! Lol! I feel very optimistic this cycle but I'm scared being so positive is going to set me up for failure. I'm just not sure how to feel. Ready to end the tww. Lol!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Still no AF havent tested imgoing to wait until im on CD30 (see if i can hold out that long) that is my longest cycle.
SA wasnt good news it was a Neg so looks like he is heading to the doc!

11 years ago

Stillfuntryin: hope you find out soon one way or another. I hate when I have longer cycles. Are you stressed more then normal? Idoes a negative mean theres no sperm? Sorry we didn't do a take home SA so I'm not sure how they work. Hope you Dh is doing ok with the news and I hope the doctor has better news for you both. gL!

11 years ago

Stillfuntrying: I'm sorry to hear that the SA was neg. How is you DH taking it? I'm not sure what a negative result quite means but i'm sure the road doesn't necessarily end there. You may still have many options depending on what the results come back when you do see the doctor. I'm glad you are taking the next step.

Me - Had my 2nd IUI this morning (44hrs past trigger) - and i'm disappointed to find out I didn't ovulate yet! wtf! I had quite a number of folies though!! but it won't matter if the DS dies before I ovulate!!! This is going to be a long TWW...

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo