Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, please check out my girlfriends pregnancy test. She thinks she is 8dpo and her OPKs are pretty dark (HCG can be picked up on opks) and she is having yellowish tinged cm. Any help for her is greatly appreciated.

Update: my girlfriend took a clear blue digital and surprisingly it said, pregnant 2-3 weeks. Her last period was May 22 and doesn't know when she ovulated.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Kyla I’m having second thoughts about everything so if I were in your place I would still be wondered what if! Lol
Hopefully this next cycle will be the one for you! Fingers crossed!

Dragonfly this test is very positive to me! Congratulations to your friend,

AFM Af is due today. I had severe cramping as I said the last few days. I thought Af will be here any minute. My temps got lower this morning so everything shows that she’ll be here today. The cramping is not here though now. I’m not even gonna let my self hope with such low temps.. Here’s to a new cycle
Today also is the last time I’m gonna change my dosage of Metformin so hopefully no side effects. Haven’t got them in a while. 2000mg daily now and I will stay there! Fingers crossed that all the uncomfortableness will pay back!

Update: Just confirmed something that might be interesting to the ladies who are checking their cervix position. I mentioned before that I’ve noticed that my cervix is very low days before AF and just one hour before Af is very very very high. Just went to the bathroom and wanted to check if I have tinted cm and my cervix when last night was low and didn’t have nothing near spotting now went very high almost unreachable and I have the tiniest bit of pink cm. That means AF will be here in few hours and it also means that everything I’ve read before about AF and low cervix is not necessary true!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Alex sorry it looks like AF is on its way. Thanks for sharing that info. I’ve learned not to rely on cervix position because I’ve noticed it being very high right before AF started as well. Cervix position has helped pinpoint when ovulation is but there was never a reliable pattern indicated wether I’m pregnant or not (I would know by now with 2 years TTC, 3 chemicals and 2 miscarriages...). I hope you can start this new cycle with hope and serenity. I’m sure your body needs a bit of time getting used to the meds and finding the right dosage for you may be the key to success.
@Dragonfly hope you are feeling well. Congrats to your friend! I’m sure you guys are excited to be due around the same time
@Kyla good luck for this new cycle
I’ve only been checking in every once in a while the past few months because we were taking a break from TTC (doctor recommended and then getting ready to move overseas). But I’m going to try to be more consistent about checking in. I didn’t think we’d start trying before we move (most likely mid-July but some things are still up in the air because of the crazy state of our world) but with the surprise BFPs that ended up being CPs the past 2 cycles, we pretty much decided to stop trying to prevent (since we were doing such a good job anyway ). My doctor ordered lots of blood test because of the repeated miscarriages and CPs. I’m still waiting on a couple of results but so far everything has came back normal. I’m probably 1 or 2 dpo and we only BDed once one or 2 days before O so we’ll see what this cycle brings. Good luck to everyone

3 years ago

@Agatch. Thank you. I haven't told her yet and the way she has been describing her last period (no clots) was different and may be farther along than she thinks she is. So we are due to have our babies real close together which I had invisioned before I got pregnant with my first. I hope you guys wwre able to catch the egg in time. Good luck in the next couple weeks. Praying for sticky vibes.

@Alex. I too have noticed my cervix to be high before AF, so I stopped checking before AF. I hope the spotting is just minimal and temps can fluctuate if pregnant too, unless there was a huge drop; then ya.

AFM. Not much out of the ordinary but last night, I can feel a knot on both sides of my uterus in the groin area. What do you guys think it could be? Twins? as my 4 year old daughter seems so sure of herself that there are two in there (one of each). I would be over the moon if that was the case but I will still be happy if there is only one in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks so much!
I bought my first ovulation tests today. Never taken them before always just gone with how I’m feeling as I always get ovulation pain. And we got some Pregnacare conception vitamins for me and my partner so we’ll see. If it doesn’t happen this month we will wait until after our wedding.
Any tips for ovulation tests? When do I start taking them?
I’m on CD2 and my cycles are 25-26ish days long xx

3 years ago

Ladies, wow in both my pregnancies, I never felt like this. I'm so exhausted and I almost threw up; which never happened in either pregnancies. I'm barely eating lunch but at least I have ginger ale with me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Had my progesterone tested on 7dpo although I dont think I was quite 7dpo it was 8.68 ng/ml pretty sure that indicates ovulation although the number should be greater than 10. I wander how much progesterone goes up daily? If I wasn't quite 7dpo I wander if it would have been closer to 10 the next day? Anyway, I think I need to start taking b6 and vit C. Taking these are suppose to increase progesterone levels naturally. I need to loose a few lbs, which Im sure would help.

Mill

3 years ago

Hi ladies. Finally got the hubby to dtd again. Tomorrow is Ovulation day. Hoping I caught the egg this time.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry hope you catch the egg and get a sticky bean this month
Millbarnett: i don’t know much about actual numbers but I remember reading that Frankincense essential oil is also great for balancing progesterone levels
@Dragonfly: hope the nausea and exhaustion doesn’t get to bad but in a way, string symptoms often means baby or babies are doing well!

3 years ago

Agatch I’m so glad you decided to join us again even though staying in here for too long is not what I wish for you! Hopefully you’ll be having one successful, beautiful pregnancy very soon! You’ve been through so much and if everything seems to be fine, I’m sure it won’t take too long! Is your doctor planning to do any more tests?

Dragonfly I don’t really know how it feels to have those pregnancy symptoms but I hope they will calm down. I’ve read so many times that strong symptoms is always a good sign. I don’t know what could indicate twins but since you want it so much I really hope you’ll be finding out exactly that soon!! Do you want same sex twins or one of each?

Kyla I would say just to be sure, till you get a pattern to start taking them around CD8. They usually suggest evening urine but for example for me works better with FMU. So you could take them twice per day just to be sure to catch the surge if you’re on the shorter side. Most of women get their positive 12-24 hours before O but you could actually get it same day (I always get it same day. I have a very short surge). Opks are positive only when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Based on your cycles you should ovulate around CD12-13. Taking also your temps along with opks will help you see more clearly and confirm when you ovulated. I hope this helps!!

Mill I’m not familiar at all with progesterone levels but from a brief research I did I think your numbers for 7 dpo are good. What did doctor said?

Hberry So glad that you had the chance to bd before O. Fingers crossed that something is about to happen in there!!!

AFM I’m CD2 and woke up in the worst way. Yesterday was the day I changed my dosage for the last time. On CD2 I’m usually in the peak of my bad cramping and woke up today In the worst possible way ***TMI WARNING*** flooded in blood, I was in terrible cramping and I barely made it to the bathroom because I had TMI the worst diarrhea ever. I’m pretty sure this was a side effects of the higher dosage of medication last night but along with the cramping and the blood accident I had in my sleep it was way too much for a girl who is already depressed because she’s not pregnant for once more lol I mean ladies wth? It was like everything decided to explode in me just to make sure it shows me that I’m in my lowest right now
Sorry for the detailed description but you guys are the only ones who’ll understand!! I hope no one was eating lol

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo