Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@SheRiskers. I totally see the progression. Let's hope your FRERs will come today and you can test in the morning. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@Alex. How are you feeling today?

AFM. 5DPO (as per CTP) and not much to report at all. I had minor cramps yesterday and not sure if that means anything and the last couple of days I have been having diarrhea. This morning when i woke up I did; which is very unusual as it normally happens after I eat. Today, I have this heavy feeling in my uterus. Trying not to Google symptoms as it could mean anything.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Today my sister's friend announced the gender of her baby I broke down in tears. I'm really hoping this cycle sticks because I really want this baby badly.

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly I’m having my fingers crossed that implantation will come in the next few days!
I’m feeling everything normal for pms. Tomorrow AF will be here unfortunately!

Hberry I’m so sorry you’re feeling so emotional. I know this feeling and I really hope you’ll be having your bfp soon!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Here's hoping AF stays away. Thanks girl. Not sure what is happening today. As for signs; last night I watch Big Bang Theory and it is where Bernadette announces that she is pregnant and Howard is freaking out. So, not sure if that is a sign or not.

AFM. 6DPO and had a huge dip in temperature from 98.3 to 97.8 and slightly thicker cm than normal. Last night, I was having a shower and I turned the one way and I felt a knot or a pulling sensation near my belly button area. My boobs hardly hurt at all. Another thing that may not mean anything is that when I went to pee yesterday, normally it's very strong but this time it smelt kind of sweet. I know all pregnancies are different but I wish there was some other way of knowing. I plan on not using any of my good tests till closer to AF. Last pregnancy I got a very faint line at 8DPO. Argh. The unknown. AF is roughly 8-10 days.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks Alex. According to my app, today is O day. Had some sharp pains on my left side off and on yesterday with twinges galore. Also have metallic taste in mouth, sensitive nips and tender boobs.

User image

3 years ago

@dragonfly you're describing how I felt in my tww! I started feeling twinges and light/dull aching at 3dpo and it lasted all the way until 7dpo. I could feel implant in my previous pregnancies too but it lasted like a day tops. I stopped temping after like 4dpo cause I just couldn't handle analyzing it lol but your dip sure sounds great!

@hberry You are in great company. I think we've all spent our fair share exactly where you are. I'm sorry. :'( fingers crossed this is it!!

AFM, used a FRER & wondfo this morning. Still a nice line on the wondfo! FRER had one too and better than 2 days ago but still no where near as dark as I would think (and have been in the past) for 14dpo. Really hoping it was just a later implant or the wrong time of day to test. I went to Target to get even more tests (haha) so I can test at other times of day to see if that's it. I've been using SMU around the same time since historically that's worked better. But maybe this pregnancy is just different! Even though my confidence isn't great with those FRERs, I took a digi after a couple hour hold this afternoon aaaaaand YES+!! Now I just need to get past AF being due and the points where I've m/c before and I think I'll finally relax. Rainbow baby #3 please stick!!!!

Looking forward to seeing more BFPs in here! Praying for each one of you to get your miracle.

3 years ago

@SheRiskers. I'm the same as you. I stopped temping about this time as I dreadded seeing the dip. This time, I'm going to go straight through until AF. Congrats on the BFP. Hoping I will get my BFP in the next few days. If not, I may have to do some serious thinking. Keep going or enjoy the two I have now.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

SheRiskers- I feel better today. I still have sharp pains off and on in my abdomen. Especially the left side and also in the backside. Once in awhile I will get pains in my right side but its maybe so far twice.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Coud be you are ovulating real soon. Are you tracking with BBT and OPKs?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I don't track with opks or bbt. I have a period tracking app that calculated today was O day.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo