Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So it’s evening of 8dpo now,
Super emotional evening just wanting to cry. I’m absolutely exhausted. I have a very tender left boob which is odd for it to be just one.
However when I was pregnant with my son I had symptoms that effected my right side and not my left (bicornuate uterus and he was on the right) and for the first 3 months I was still having periods from the left side.
Perhaps there has been implantation on the left side this time? Maybe I’m reading too much into it. Bring on the weekend when I can test!

3 years ago

Hey all, I'm back on another cycle. It WAS the witch and I'm winding down getting ready for another fertile week. THIS TIME I'm armed with my bbt thermometer (with Bluetooth) and boxes of all the test strips. So all I have to say is: bring it on.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Good luck Punk. Hope this is your cycle!

User image

3 years ago

Klyla I’m having everything crossed for you girl! I’m convinced you are pregnant!

Punk Go get it babe!!!

AFM I’m not feeling it at all ladies.. 9DPO today and I only have those weird light cramps. Also my test this morning is again bfn and now that is more likely as for dpo to be positive I’m getting really discouraged. I mean ok... what was I really expecting.. argh.. I’m an infertile lady who just actually waits for a miracle. Pffff

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@alexplpl I’m going to buy some test strips and start testing. I can’t wait
I have everything crossed for you too!

@punk Good luck this cycle! Fingers crossed for you!

AFM I’m getting more exhausted by the day. I’m a hairdresser and due to start back at work on Monday after our covid lockdown so I want to know ASAP if I am pregnant so I can make sure I’m taking extra precautions!

3 years ago

Is there room for one more..? Long story short, TTC since May 2020, actually got a positive result from the first TTC cycle last month but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. My biggest problem is the constant spotting throughout the cycle. My gynecologist has done all there is to be done basically, I´ve been to colposcopy, taken HPV tests, paps, all, only thing they found out is the erosion on my cervix

Well, they said the bleeding/spotting should not play part in getting pregnant, so I´ll try as long as it takes. I have an appointment for LEEP procedure end of August, maybe it will help Waiting for ovulation to take place now coming weekend, hope so, then the cycle would be around 35 days this time. Average is that 35 days, tends to be even a bit longer…

3 years ago

OMG I tested and I think I see a very faint line! Will post picture and tell me what you think? Argh!

3 years ago

Vaj- you're more then welcome to join!
Klyla- looks like the start of your bfp!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Klyla. I think I see a line starting to form as well. Test again Friday.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

I'm back for another round of craziness! Pretty sure I ovulated on the 19th or 20th and we had really good coverage. I'm 9dpo and I can actually see something trying to bloom on these tests. Anyone wanna take a shot at feeding the unicorn? IRL I don't have to squint (much), but posting may eat the quality.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo