Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1231 - 1240 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Is it me or is there a shadow of a line?? Someone tell me Im not crazy!! Haha

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I can see a shadow of a line so I don't think you are crazy. Do you plan on testing everyday based on this? Maybe your great aunt had a play in this. Praying your lines get darker as the days go by. When is AF due?

AFM. Starting to relax a little more as a couple days ago I felt what I thought was the baby but then last night I was feeling it a lot more. Such a relief and I can't wait to feel it more and more. Only 13 more days till my ultrasound and my daddy agreed that he can watch the kids for a couple hours while my husband can come to his first ultrasound. I hope he enjoys it as much as I do and I hope he leaves the ipad in the car as when I delivered my son (what you hear is depessing); he spent his whole time on the stupid ipad and didn't even come to my side; except when the epidural was being put in. He was there the whole time with our daughter as they made him help. So, I hope this time is different.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I hope to test again this weekend. Af is due tomorrow. Im 10dpo today. According to frer site given the length of my cycles, I could test today. It was smu I had tested with.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry - I think I can see something too! Fingers crossed it's the start of something!

AFM: I have been having some issues with dizziness and headaches for the past week or so. It feels like my head is spinning. Not in the same way as I can feel when I'm having a slight blood pressure drop, but like I have been on a fast moving carousel.. Thought it may have been due to the fact that I spend 8 hours working in front of a computer. But the dizziness and headaches are still there during the weekends. I started doing some more research and quickly discovered that both dizziness and headaches are a fairly common symtom for those with fibromyalgia. So I guess I can add those symtoms to my list too. Days like these I really hate my illness.. But what I actually hate about it the most are the fact that there seems to be few doctors who take fibromyalgia seriously. I have yet to find a doctor who actually listens to what I say and how I'm feeling. Sorry for the rant guys, I just needed to get the frustration out.

User image

3 years ago

@Scuba yay!!!! So happy for you. I’m really hoping it’s a sticky bean. I know how you feel though. After so many chemicals and losses, it’s been hard for me to feel excited and confident about this pregnancy. I’m almost 15 weeks and still worried...

3 years ago

I'm 11 dpo today. I'm so glad I'm not crazy here haha. Im glad you guys saw the shadow line!! Af due today with no signs of showing.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I'm anxiously waiting to see another test from you. Hoping and praying the witch doesn't show up.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Af is still a no show. Still lots of ewcm. Also had a bunch of waves of nausea today. Usually have the runs the day before or day of AF showing and I haven't had it. Going to town tomorrow will pick up more tests.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I agree with the runs or diarrhea. I used to get thise before AF. Will you be picking up more FRERs? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Well I'll be at target and dollar tree so in either store I'll get something. Having horrid nausea wave going on now.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo