Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1481 - 1490 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex: it's alright. I expected to end up with af. I was just so frustrated by it being so much later. I hope my cycle regulated and I go back to a 27/28 day cycle. Or that I get a bfp and don't have to worry haha! Here's to a new cycle!

3 years ago

So yesterday I didn’t have the metallic taste anymore, so I’m assuming it’s related to having a sore throat. Still slightly congested when I woke up. But I noticed yesterday- my boobs are sore. This could be PMS related, but I haven’t had sore boobs with PMS in years. It’s funny, because that used to be consistent every month and when I got pregnant with my daughter, the first symptom was that my boobs weren’t sore when they should have been.
So every ‘symptom’ I have could be completely normal PMS or cold symptoms. Assuming they aren’t, implantation would have already occurred, right? Which seems early- I’m only 8 or 9 DPO today with AF due 13 or 14 DPO.

3 years ago

Vintage Implantation can occur up to 12DPO. I've read a TON about it lately, and actually most common is between 8-12DPO.

Alex Today I dreamed AGAIN you posting two BFP pictures here. Seems like my mind is really invested in your success Let's hope it will happen soon!

Atm I'm on CD1! So I had 38 day cycle. Actually I love being CD1, because I already knew I'm not pregnant few days ago, so now I'm full of new hope for this cycle. Let's hope that christmas month will be full of ton of BFP's here!!

User image

3 years ago

Southern Hopefully you won’t have to worry about regulating your cycle! Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Vintage yes unfortunately our bodies don’t want to cooperate when it comes to clear pregnancy symptoms. It could really be anything but I’m hoping it will lead to your bfp soon! Can’t wait to see your tests!

Nasake omg I actually too dreamt last night that I was pregnant and I took two tests. Lol things like this makes me excited even though after so many years I’m not very hopeful.
I’m glad you’re feeling well about CD1. You’re one strong cookie and I will throw a party when I see your bfp. Thank you for always being so supportive!

AFM I’m CD11 and I’m expecting to ovulate either tomorrow or the day after. I have everything covered either way and I’m certainly ovulating from my good side this cycle since I can already feel the pains. Praying for my miracle.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - Yeah, I was hoping this would be it too, but af arrived in full force this morning. Still no acne or PMS-symptoms, which I find very good. Barely any af-cramps either, but that's normal for me. I usually have pretty painless periods and always have. It would be quite fun to get the best christmas present. When TTC our son I got my bfp on december 26th.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: here's hoping! I'm having to get used to my body all over again. Including how long and heavy/light af is. But my bbt thermometer comes in today so starting tomorrow I'll be temping every morning. And I'll start using OPKs soon because I have NO idea when I'm supposed to be in my fertile window! I'm gonna treat it like my cycle before birth control and start early. Get those days good and covered so no matter when I ovulate there's a good chance.

3 years ago

Ooh, Alex, everything crossed for you!!
My boobs are so sore, omg. I had a vivid dream last night about looking at a house to buy and talking about how much our son would love it (we have two girls between us) so maybe that’s a sign!

3 years ago

Pandorica it will be so exciting to get your bfp same month! How are you feeling about your kids having same birthday? It could be a possibility.

Southern How long is it your cycle usually? I’m sorry if I’ve asked this before, I don’t remember.

Vintage Thank you girl! Hoping to see your bfp in the next few days. Your symptoms are very promising!

AFM seems like I ovulated yesterday. Late evening I had SEVERE ovulation pains which I get from time to time but not as much. This place my o day on cd 11 which is happening for me this early about 2-3 times per year. Hopefully it will be a lucky one. I don’t temp any more but I got my temp this morning since I know very well were it would be if I already ovulated and it was as I predicted kinda high (36,5), which made me confirm that I indeed ovulated (keep in mind that I’m taking my temp every day for the past 3 years and I had a very stable pattern). Before ovulation I NEVER have this kind of temps. Also my breast pain started this morning which is ALWAYS a sign of 1dpo. All my bases are covered and at this point I can only hope that some strong swimmers met my egg!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex, I so hope this is your month!!! Actually, I hope we all get this Christmas.
I know I shouldn’t count myself as out at 9 or 10 DPO, but I woke up this morning to a very negative test, a lower and firmer cervical position, and a very not-pregnant feeling. I felt so sure yesterday! My boobs are still sore, but that could just be an old pms symptom becoming normal again. Oh well... I’m only a few day’s from a new cycle, right?

3 years ago

Alex - I don't know to be honest. My EDD with my son were september 8th, but he was born nearly 2½ weeks earlier on august 22nd. So that would be both odd and fun at the same time I guess.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo