Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1171 - 1180 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Well Alex I feel like my body is failing me because I'm technically "obese" from all the weight I gained from the pregnancies and numerous articles I've read have all said the more normal weight you are, the better chances you have. Dh and I have said all we had to do before is just touch the same towel and I would end up pregnant.
Today I'm 12dpo. Lots of bloating, tender boobs, fatigue and this is just this morning. AF is 1 day late. Was going to buy a test yesterday but didn't have enough money. So now will wait until we head to town to get tests.
ETA- did the baking soda pregnancy test for fun this morning. Foamed up and looked similar to this reaction. The poster was indeed pregnant. https://youtu.be/0E2q5uLAdQY
-this was just for fun-

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Af reared herself yesterday afternoon. So today is cd2. I knew dh and I didn't do enough on fertile days for anything to happen.

User image

3 years ago

@Alex I've read that grapefruit juice during the fertile period increases ewcm. Also taking evening primrose oil has helped. As we age, it becomes less and less.

Mill

3 years ago

@hberry. Truely sorry girl. Hoping next month is your month.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry hopefully next cycle will be a successful one!

Mill thank you hun. I’ll probably try both. I’m pretty sure that my cm needs some boost.

1dpo today and we managed to BD 2days before O and on O day. I know none of them is ideal and minding that I probably Oed from my wrong side there’s not much to expect really. 2 days after my AF due date I’m leaving for a 3 day bachelorette so I’m looking forward for this. I hope AF won’t make me depressed since I don’t want to be the grumpy one of all the ladies.
PS I just noticed on my profile that yesterday it was 2 years since I’ve been a member on this site. I really couldn’t believe that I’ll be in here for so long... well I guess cheers for the two years lol hopefully I won’t be the grandma on this site in few years

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I have am upping my vitamin c intake in hopes that it will help this cycle. I hope to up fertility again this cycle. Alex, I've been on this site since the end of 2016, so closing in on 4 years on here!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I hope you had a nice little drink for yourself @Alex...when we are focusing on the lm times if the month time flies by doesn’t it...it’s hitting two years (will be this Oct) for me and oh so I totally understand your frustration!
I really had good vibes this month...but seeing a bfn this morning has bummed me out...cm is dry now, I feel irritable this morning, I have cramps going on which I’m kinda guessing will be building up to af today. Boobs don’t feel tender to touch but feel “pulsing” and tingly, still proper sensitive nips...all I want to do today is slob on the sofa and watch chick flicks and eat crap...

3 years ago

Hberry hopefully vitamins will help.
I meant 2 years without success. I don’t mind be in here after years but of course I would love to have a success story to share. I know some ladies been in here more than I am and had their babies after 3-4 years. I really hope I’ll get mine soon!

Amy I know this feeling girl. Take it easy and treat yourself! Hopefully a little miracle is coming for you!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I'm intaking more oj this cycle. I used to drink a ton of oj and kinda laid off for a while. I read vitamin c will help fertility so I'm hoping it will help.

User image

3 years ago

I have been cramping all day today...on and off in waves of barely there twinges to very light af style cramps...this is the third day of cramping now...boobs are throbbing this afternoon and I managed a quick power nap whilst ds watched a movie...I was bloody knackered....I’ve been munching on chocolate today...not a good sign as I only really eat chocolate when af is due ...these last few days are always a killer aren’t they...you wait so long to get here and then get so paranoid about af starting...I become inspector gadget staring at the toilet paper for signs of af or what my cm is like ...happens that not a lot is going on tbh...apart from the sahara desert lolol

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo