Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1781 - 1790 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry: we're just a couple of days apart in dpo! I'm 7 dpo today! We're kinda cycle buddies! Your symptoms sound promising! I'm due for af February 7th and won't test til then if no sign of af. I'm holding out this time. I've been pretty tired the last few nights. Thursday I even took a nap at noon and woke up at 2:45 pm all "man, what time is it?" I very rarely take naps. I mean rarely. And usually when I do take one it's after 2 or 3 pm. My boobs have been so tender/sore. Laying on my right side the other night was just not comfortable cause it hurt my right boob. Today I felt some.... Pinching? Pulling? Heaviness? I dunno what to call it in my uterus. Right where I always cramp for af. I'm trying to not symptom spot but it's so hard!

3 years ago

Good luck Southern! You symptoms sound promising! *fingers crossed for you* I've been eating a lot of salads lately and it's not like me to eat as many salads as I am. I'm also eating quite a bit more and more often then I should. I'm still having chills to where I can't get warm. AF is due in 2 days.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I'm 13 dpo today and tested again. It was negative but with a dark evap later on. I never get evaps on my tests. Af should be due Monday.

Mill

3 years ago

Hberry: new food craving is what those salads sound like! Could be a sign! Yesterday I noticed a couple things smelled off or unpleasant when they normally don't to me. Almost forgot about that. My kid today asked my husband if they could build a bed for her "baby brother or sister". This is the second time in a week that she's spoken about me having a baby as if I was already pregnant. It's getting a little creepy lol!

3 years ago

Southern- sounds like the child knows something you dont!! Yesterday I was smelling urine more then I should - especially when my kids were walking past me. Yuck! I also have had a huge craving for crab ragoon lately!

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I am apparently irritable tonight. I'm about to punch my husband in the face. And I'm about to lose all my dang patience with our kid too and she ain't even doing anything wrong!!!!! Oh wait, now being pissed has switched as I write this to wanting to cry. This is the kind of thing that is normal for 11 dpo, not 7.

3 years ago

Southern- I'm hoping for your bfp this cycle. I hope you are able to find something to help mellow you out just to make it through. I've been irritable tonight too - especially at my youngest kid. He drove me up a wall with the littlest things.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I'm usually pretty chill so this is pretty unusual for me. I'm hoping it's a good sign lol!

3 years ago

Southern- hoping so!! When do you plan to test? I'm hoping early next week.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I'm trying to hold out til af is due the 7th. We'll see if I can make it lol!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo