Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1881 - 1890 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@pandorica. So sorry girl. Here's to this cycle and hope you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Pandorica: sorry hon! Fingers crossed for this cycle for you!

Afm, I'm looking over my temp chart wondering when it'll mark O. I got my static smiley digital opk on cd 10. The next morning my temp spiked pretty high. So I'm wondering what day I actually ovualted. Cd 10 or 11.... Or hell, today at cd 12 is even possible. I dunno. But hubby and I both need a break but I don't wanna break too soon ya know? Here's my chart in case anyone wants to try their hand at guessing which day O will be. I think cd 10 maybe? But I dunno.

user submitted image

3 years ago

1dpo today. Dh and I bded 3 times during fertile window. Last night was the third and on O day. Today I noticed my undies are super wet with lots of ewcm and an increased amount.

User image

3 years ago

CD1 starts for me today! Never thought I would be happy AF finally came. Now to start our first month of trying! Good luck to everyone!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Cd 2 here for me too.. Good luck to you ladies who are waiting for O!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies, its been a while. I was taking a break from here because the stress of this last year. Hubby and I haven't stopped TTC we just slowed down a bit, but now we are back it in full force. Hopefully this is our month Im about 8DPO bb are sore and achy having non pms like cramps today. The last two days I have felt needle like pinching. I dont want to get to excited im tired of being let down time and time again.

How is everyone else doing?

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Hi everyone! I’m back on the boards since I am finally going to ovulate for the 1st time PP. We are TTC #3. Our son is 13 months old and I didn’t expect my cycle to come back until 18 months like our first child, but I started having signs over the weekend and started testing then bam last night positive OV test and this morning even more so. I haven’t had my 1st PPP & I’m really hoping I’ll be lucky enough to catch the egg this 1st round, but I know chances our slim. Anyway, hoping to find a few TTC/TWW buddies while we try again. I should ovulate tomorrow .Please PM me if you want a buddy!
Best of luck & to everyone on this board no matter where you are in your journey.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

3 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, good luck to those starting a fresh cycle! A new month is a new chance

Miam1324 I'm 8dpo today as well I dont think I've had many symptoms, other than that pinching feeling the past couple days and needing to pee more often, but I had heaps of symptoms last month so many I was convinced I'd get a bfp and it was still bfn so I'm trying not to focus on it. Easier said than done sending sticky vibes to you!

3 years ago

@babybiggles girl I feel you! I will have every symptom under the sun including feeling sick. Then nothing BFN.
I broke down and took a test yesterday I know it was way too early but I couldn't help it of course BFN. My anniversary is this weekend I really hope and pray I can give my hubby a great gift.
@jlttc-3 goof luck on the baby making.
to all!

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam: welcome! I feel you on the testing too early thing. I am gonna try not to test until next Friday. I'll be about 11 dpo (maybe 10, I'm not too sure which app to believe even with my temping) then. I will definitely test next Friday though. My husband's birthday is on the 28th and I want nothing more than to get to tell him that day. So even though I know I shouldn't I'll test early and pray I can get a positive.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo