Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1451 - 1460 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Bfn today but no sign of af and my cervix is still high and closed. Either I ovulated a day later or my luteal phase must be longer than it used to be. That's the only thing I can figure.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hberry - I know I'm not officially out yet. But I'd rather count myself out and be pleasantly surprised than the other way around. When I got pregnant with my son I got a clear bfp at 11 dpo, so I guess I compare it to that. Which is dumb, I know, since every pregnancy are different.

User image

3 years ago

I've been an emotionsl wreck the last 2 says.. Omg. I'm. So. Drained. UGHHHHHH

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Let's hope all these symptoms turns into a BFP as you are experiencing more symptoms this cycle than any other past cycles.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Southern I’m so sorry for your negative. I know how it feels to run on you last dpo and not getting this second line. Hang in there girl.. maybe, as vintage said, a Christmas present is around the corner for you!!

Vintage you got this girl! Try not to symptom spot too much and really find something to keep you extra busy! Fingers crossed

Nasake oh boy! I really hope this dream could come true!!

Pandorica I hate those cheapies with their stupid lines. I’ve I see a line like yours I remember why I don’t want to try them again. I’m so sorry those tests tricked you so bad.. I know how you must felt and it’s not fun anymore. I’m keeping a hope that af will stay away for you and you’ll get your bfp after all!

Hberry I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well. Tww can be really exhausting and it triggers a lot of emotions! Stay strong. You’re few days away from knowing what your body is trying to tell you!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- it's more emotional due to one person from work thinking she is high and mighty. She also accused me of things that weren't true. I've cried for 2 days straight. This person needs to control her anger and temper. It's more of the depression, anxiety and ptsd coming through

User image

3 years ago

Alex: seems I'm officially "late" and unless I'm missing something my test is still negative. Even if I am a day or two off on O date (doubt it could have been after the 5th of Nov cause cervix was closed and firm by then and has remained that way) I would think I'd see a positive already if I was pregnant. This is the most annoying cycle lol! Talk about watched pot syndrome! Anyway, here's the link to today's test to see if tools show anything. I didn't see anything irl so I doubt anything is there. But here it is anyway.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=1056482

3 years ago

Still bfn. Have absolutely zero symptoms, not even my regular spottings despite being 12 dpo. Kind of nice actually. I would'vre prefered a bfp, but I can't get everything I guess.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Alex - I'm actually surprisingly ok. I kind of had a feeling it was just a nasty evap, so I treated it as such until proven otherwise. At least my usual brown spotting before af hasn't shown up yet. I can only hope that's a sign that my hormones at least are at a better level this time.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry Try to focus on yourself and your family. Don’t let others opinions or lies get to you. It won’t matter in the future. Stay strong!

Southern I hate those cycles when our bodies just acting out. Hopefully you’ll get to know soon! Fingers crossed for a late bfp!

Pandorica I can see a shadow on the bottom test but don’t count on me too much. I can see lines everywhere lol. Hopefully you too will get a late bfp!

AFM I’m cd 8 and tomorrow I’ll be entering y fertile days. I believe I’ll be ovulating from my good side this cycle since last one I Oed from the blocked one. Not too possible but Hopefully I’ll get a miracle!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo