Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Aww I'm so sorry Punk. I'm pretty sure she's right around the corner for me too. Here's to another cycle of TTC

3 years ago

Punk oh no! I’m so sorry girl. I know you must be feeling so down. Take it easy and hopefully this next cycle will bring your coveted bfp!

E let’s hope she stays away!

AFM I’m 8DPO and thankfully time is passing really quick. Being busy with work and trying to figure things out have kept my mind out of this tww. Hopefully it will be the same around 11-12DPO. Those two days are always the worst for me! Either way I’m very sure that I’m not pregnant so I think it will just pass..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@punk. So sorry girl. The witch is so unpredictable.

@ E. Your not out until the witch shows up so no clanking of glasses until she does.

@Alex. I hardly had any symptoms with my first. So you never know. Keep busy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Hubby and I have dtd yesterday and this morning but both times he pulled out before cumming. Ugh I might as well count myself out the way this is going

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Damn girl. My husband did that to me and I was so sad afterwards. It's not over hun until after the fertile window is over. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi all. I’ve never posted in the community here before. My wife and I (same sex couple) have been trying to conceive using frozen donor sperm and I really hope that this is our month. I’m 8DPO today and will hold out as long as I can to test. If this isn’t our month then we plan to take a three month break before picking up again in the fall.

Symptoms so far: nothing. I felt some slight pulling earlier today in my lower abdomen, but that went away rather quickly and it’s back to nothing.

3 years ago

@ Hberry is your hubby not really wanting to ttc? Or is pulling out just habit?

Mill

3 years ago

Hberry have you talked with your hubby about your ttc? Are you guys on the same page?

Dezzies Hello and welcome! I really hope this will be the one so you won’t have to go through the procedure again! Fingers crossed!

Mill how are you?

Arm I’m 9dpo and having since last night light cramping. Is it normal to have pms 6 days before af?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. I had minor cramping like AF that was hardly painful. Are you having any other symptoms?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I got it! I tested yesterday morning and got my first BFP, then got these this morning! I'm still in disbelief!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo