Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1741 - 1750 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Woke up bleeding today, so cd 1.. It's a tiny bit heavier than normal, but not much. No cramps what so ever, but I never have. I find it a bit peculiar how my flow is always on time even when it's a chemical. I think it's time for my husband to do the sperm test now.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: *hug* I'm sorry hon. I was pulling hard for you! This thread is the only one I'm still following this cycle. I had chemicals in 2013 when trying for my daughter. 4 of them back to back. And every time I got a faint positive on 11 dpo with frer then my period would start at 14 dpo. And each time it was a heavier than usual period. It always sucks to see that faint glimmer of hope and then it doesn't get darker. Can I ask what tests you used? They seem to detect pretty early!

3 years ago

@pandorica. So sorry. Was so rooting for you and that you get your BFP. Hoping this cycle is the one.

@Alex. If you do decide to test, don't be discouraged if it's negative as it could change in a day or too.

AFM. Not much to report. A tiny bit of my mucous plug came out this morning. I have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday afternoon and another membrane sweep will be performed. Doctor also says that I am measuring a little behind. I hope that the baby will be okay. Should I be concerned as this is the first time I was measured behind?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly: I'm sure baby is fine. If you're getting a membrane sweep which can send you into active labor then you're obviously far enough along for baby to come. At that point they getting accurate measurements isn't as easy. I'm sure if your doc was concerned they would talk to you and would potentially discuss inducing and not just membrane sweep. You may just be having a smaller baby!

3 years ago

Southern - It's some sort it IC that measures from 25 mlU, so actually not that sensitive. I usually never get a line that visible on a 25 mlU.

User image

3 years ago

@Southern. Thank you for your insight. I think he said that the baby is small but long. I will know more on Wednesday afternoon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Pandorica I’m so sorry babe. I’m sure you won’t be late for your true bfp! Are you planning to run check ups this cycle?

Dragonfly stay positive and everything is gonna be okay! Keep us updated

How is everybody else doing?
I’m 10dpo and I’m not feeling anything changed. I’m on a very strict diet since I gained a lot of weight during the lockdown witch is still active.. we’re on month three now and keep counting. I also discovered that my scale was broken and it showed 3kg less (around 6 pounds) witch made me very sad. Till now I’ve lost 4kg (around 8 pounds) and I want to lose 7kg more the least. I’m not planning getting back to work like this lol..
my point is that anything different I feel, I don’t know if it’s due to the diet or anything else. Yesterday I had my tea and it tasted very bitter. Hubby said it tasted normal to him and I also had a very dry mouth. Idk if it’s the diet. I tested last night and it was super negative so.... that’s that!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Thank's girl. I'm pretty sure baby is just fine. Other than that, today is my official last day of work and I had to cancel three days of holidays to train my replacement only to find out that she had to go for a swab (came back negative) last Friday but she has to be symptom free for 48 hours. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and possibly another membrane sweep so hoping the measurements will be better. I've been having Braxton Hicks basically all day and plus the baby is all pushing down. I believe more of of mucous plug is coming out so will have to see if my cervix has started to dialate. I am so ready to serve this little one their eviction notice to vavate the premises in two weeks. I will keep everyone updated. I pray you get your BFP real soon so you can experience the joys of pregnancy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Alex - Not at the moment. The clinic I'm thinking about is located a little more than an hour from here and I don't think right now is such a good time going there because of Covid. Besides, most of the clinics have put a pause on many of the treatments and such because of Covid. So I think we'll wait a bit until it hopefully settles at least some more.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies. Just want to update you all. My doctors appointment went well. Doctor did another sweep. Been tightening up all day. Tonight my husband and I DTD and when I was laying in bed, I felt/heard a loud pop and then I got up and water was trickiling out. So, I'm pretty sure my water just broke. Will update soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo