Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Alex I’m so sorry for your bfn,
You do deserve this. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that. And we will be praying for you until it happens!

3 years ago

12DPO and another negative. Af cramping is here and she’s expected either tomorrow orMonday.

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hello everybody! Sorry for not checking in more often.

to the ladies with fresh BFP's and lots and sending lots of your way!

@alex I just have such a good feeling for you! If not this cycle sometime soon. Give your hormones time to respond to treatment. I really think you'll get there! You are worthy, you deserve this, and you are so very loved no matter what happens. You can always vent here to us and we'll always have your back. Good things are coming, I can just feel it!

As for me - As I mentioned before we stopped trying but without preventing, so timing was bad this cycle with only one bd a few days before O. O day was some of the worst O pain I have ever felt! So bad that I was looking forward to AF coming so I could get my hormone bloodwork done and get some answers. I didn't symptom spot at all for most of my cycle because I knew the chances were slim, and the only thing out of the ordinary was AF type cramps on and off for a couple days. Afternoon nausea and headaches and awful PMS mood, and my temp dropped at 10 dpo as normal.

But picked back up at 11dpo... And my moods suddenly became great.

And even higher 12 dpo! And I developed a metallic taste in my mouth. Bbs less sore but seemed noticeably fuller and feel heavier. I was exhaused and falling asleep sitting up by 8:30 pm.

Today at 13 dpo (Independence Day) I had DH buy a test so I could known whether or not to have a drink at the BBQ, just in case. So I POAS in the toilets at the park, and got a clear but light - DH saw it too, it was unmistakable!! Yet another case of "The cycle we stopped trying we conceived." why does that happen lol? I have heard this same story from so many people!

It hasn't sunk in at all, and because of my losses I hardly feel excited, especially since I haven't been taking ANY vitamins at all this cycle and I have the MTHFR defect! I'm so worried. Going for my first beta tomorrow morning after Mass. Pray for me, and send all the sticky vibes for my little Sparkler! Please please stick baby, and be my rainbow!

3 years ago

@alex I'm sorry for your negative. I'm still rooting for you.

I am at 11dpo.
I've been getting vvvfl on tests since 8dpo. At 8 I was worried it was an evap so wasnt really thinking it was real.
9dpo another vvvfl
10 dpo the test was faulty or I did it wrong (the control line took over 10 mins to show up).
This morning I'm 11 dpo, and the line showed up the fastest but is still very faint.

I'm not really believing it until I take the expensive digital on Tuesday (AF due). Or until the line isnt so faint that I have to squint. I'm having trouble getting a picture with my phone (plus the quality goes down if I upload, but I did add one here)

I'm having trouble accepting it's true, so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Symptom wise since 9 dpo I've essentially just been extra tired, and my sense of smell is heightened.
We only BDed once on ovulation day, but that was THE day I got my IUD out so I did not think this would happen. Finger crossed it sticks.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@hpenny I see it! It's still very very early so at this point any line is hopeful!

3 years ago

@erin congrats on your bpf!!! I'm so excited for everyone.

DH wont believe it till it's a dark dark line. So I'm waiting till Tuesday to tell him :) we have had so many set backs (including cervical cancer) that it's great to have good news :)

User image

3 years ago

Dh and I bd this morning. Hoping to get 1 or 2 more times in today to catch the egg. 3 more days until ovulation

User image

3 years ago

So 12dpo. I got another vvfl.

Yesterday and this morning I've had some spotting (mostly light pink-brown) and cramping which of course is worrying me.

The combo of spotting and the lines not really getting darker is certainly dampening my excitement. I know there's nothing I can do but wait and see. But waiting sucks.

User image

3 years ago

@hpenney there's always a silver lining! Even if it ends up being a chemical - you know that you CAN conceive. If it is a chemical though I would recommend having progesterone studies done, because spotting during your luteal phase is an indicator of low progesterone, which can cause miscarriage. All that said, hopefully that line darkens up!

3 years ago

@erin how have you been feeling?

Also, good advice! If it is a chemical I'll give my gyno a call and see what she says!
The spotting hasnt gotten worse but I was very crampy this afternoon like AF was coming. So it's a waiting game to see what happens. It's not like there is anything I can do but see what happens. You're right, even if it's a chemical we know we CAN get pregnant so things are working!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo