Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex- the funny thing is when doing the testing calculator, they have AF due Friday as well but on the calendar when doing cycles I'm 2 days overdue with no sign of AF coming. So confusing.
Riskers- If you're ready to try again, go for it. We will always be here for you!
Punk- Do you have anything to keep you occupied in the meantime?
Afm it's cd 25 and 13dpo. Woke up with a stuffy nose and a horrible taste in my mouth. I'm also super exhausted. Boobs are still tender but feelimg heavier/fuller.

User image

3 years ago

@SheRiakers. Thank you. Being on the fence is hard but here's hoping you get your BFP this go around so you can have your rainbow baby.

@ex. Try to kewp yourself buay this next couple weeks and try not to worry. The only thing with me is the constipation and lack of appetite.

@Hberry. How are you today?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I'm extremely exhausted. I feel like crawling back to bed and sleep all day. Feeling lots of twinges and after eating, feeling nauseated. Boobs are killing me too. They are so sore they hurt

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Here is a strange question, when you lay down on your back, does your stomach make lots of gurgling noises? Mine did in the tww so I was curious. One more day if you can hold out until then lol.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- Once in awhile it would make gurgling noises. I've actually felt a lot more twinges when laying down. AF is overdue by 2 days and no sign of showing up either.

User image

3 years ago

9dpo and I think this may be the start Of my BFP! hoping it progresses and becomes a blazing over the next few days!
Hberry- I cant wait to see your test tomorrow! Crossing my fingers for your

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. I can barely see it, but that doesn't mean it isn't there in person. Test in the next couple of days if you aren't a poas addict lol. When is your AF due?

@Hberry. Good, let's hope it stays away as she's not wanted here lol.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- AF isn’t due til Tuesday. I got time! And I’m definitely a POAS addict and will definitely be testing a few more times today and in the days to come!

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. Yes you definately have time. I did see the line as well. My last pregnancy, I tested everyday from 8DPO as previous cycles, I always caught the tail end of the BFP and then have a chemical shortly after. This time I only poas 3 times. I have more tests but I think i will give them to my gf in case she needs them as she is NT/NP. I haven't told her or anyone besides my husband. Waiting for the right time. Good luck testing girl and praying your lines get darker in the days to come.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Kahlan- I see the start of something for you!
I was thinking of getting the store brand tests. I seen some Kroger brand tests at my pick n save store for a lot cheaper. I have to run there today anyways to pick up some groceries so I might just go pick up a box.
The hot flashes are horrible today, earlier I was chilled but now it's the other way around.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo