Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1391 - 1400 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Vintage we’re having similar cycle length. I’m at 26 days cycle and I usually ovulate around cd12-13. Based on that and if you have a stable cycle (like I do) you’ll most probably ovulate in less than a week. If I were you I would start BDing in a couple of days just to be sure. I’m always trying to cover cd 9-14 since I know sperm can live up to 5 days. My RE also told me to try everyday if possible in my fertile days since it’s recently proven that it is more effective. Wishing you good luck this cycle!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- it was the teacher assistant that had covid that came into contact with my daughter. The whole class is quarantined. We knew who it wad as my daughter Raine mentioned who it was. There is also a long history between me and the teacher's assistant. Raine doesn't have a fever today, but she did mention the eye bothering her and we ruled everything to allergeries. She also is getting so sick of quarantine that she's in tears now because she can't go anywhere.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry hopefully she will keep getting better and the quarantine will end soon. This situation is difficult for everyone! Stay strong.

User image

I’m a little nervous and I’m probably overthinking. I took another OPK this morning and it was still negative (I don’t expect to see anything different until tomorrow regardless). It’s a digital, so it’s just an empty circle. However when I ejected it the second line was almost non-existent, so much lighter than yesterday. I’m only on day 10 and this is my third test. Could this mean my levels are super low or that I already missed my window? Or does it mean nothing at all and I’m looking at lines I shouldn’t be?

3 years ago

Vintage according to your cycle length, I wouldn’t expect anything at this cd. I’m pretty sure that in 2 days from now you’ll see things changing at your opks. You’ll most probably ovulate around cd12-14. I know how it feels to not know what your body is up to and I’ve been there. You got this!! Try to fill your day and get distracted. I know easier said than done but it actually works!

User image

Alexplpl: I tried 5 cycles with my daughter. First 4 were actually all chemical pregnancies (confirmed). This is my first cycle since stopping birth control. I don't actually have a high hope that I'll get a sticky BFP on our first try. It would be one heck of a coincidence if we did and I was pregnant at the same time as my sis in law again haha! My mother in law said when she saw my sister in law's ultrasound one of her first thoughts was to wonder if I was pregnant too. Gave me a chill when she said that as she didn't know we were trying. But like I said, it's the first cycle since stopping bc so I don't actually have super high hopes that we'll be successful.

3 years ago

Just wondering- is anyone taking any vitamins or supplements? I’ve heard I should be taking a prenatal already, which I haven’t started. I already regularly take an omega complex with d, a b complex, and l lysine.

3 years ago

I take omega 3 from algae, D vitamin 4000iu a day, myo-inositol. Prenatal because still have it from my miscarried pregnancy. And Iron (from nettle) complex, because I lost ton of blood while pregnancy when my hematoma was bleeding and with miscarriage, and top of that I have really like REALLY heavy periods. And we use maca powder tblsp a day.

If I wouldn't have it all and would want to take it easy, I would just supplement with omega 3 complex (most people are deficient in it and don't know it, but omega 3's are super important for cell growth so for getting pregnant and staying pregnant) and vit D.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Another negative OPK today. :( I’m using the clear blue digital advanced, which is supposed to show four fertile days. According to one of my apps I should be in my fertile period with a fertility score of 7.5 out of 10. Now I’m starting to worry. I know that with my first I didn’t get a positive result the month I conceived but it wasn’t the same system.

3 years ago

Southern I’m very hopeful for you and sounds like you gonna have a bfp pretty soon! If I were you I would ask my doctor for any supplements than can support a successful implantation! Sounds like your body needs some support! I’m having everything crossed for you!

Vintage I’ve taken many supplements and stuff to help while ttcing. I’m currently on metformin and I’m also taking folic acid, vitamin d and hubby takes maca powder every day. I was also taking Cq10 but in my case didn’t change anything. In general I’m not the perfect example of what it’s working and what not cuz obviously I’m infertile for so long..
I suggest you to take it easy since it’s too early still for you to get worried about O. I’m sure that in a couple of days your egg will drop ready to meet the swimmers! Keep BDing! You got this!

AFM I’m 12DPO and af should be here in a couple of days. Not much out of the ordinary for me except for this exact moment that I’m having severe nausea. Hubby is making pancakes and the smell of it makes me feel sick. It’s strange for me but I’m sure it’s just a one time thing. I’m almost certain that the witch will come on time!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo