Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1841 - 1850 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Roughly 5 dpo today and this cycle I've had a kind of sore feeling in my ovaries for the last 3 days. Kind of a weird feeling to be honest, but doesn't hurt. So far no other symptoms just like usual, which is nice. I will try my hardest not to test before 9-10 dpo since I only have regular strips that measures from 25 mlU.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: Who knows. When I did my cm check this morning (tmi warning) I had this massive glob of ewcm that was no joke yellow. I've had yellow tinged cm before but usually you could only tell on the toilet paper that it had a hint of yellow. I could seriously tell on my fingers that it was yellow. Then when it was on the toilet paper it was even more obvious. Cervix is still feeling like it does before af. Softer, somewhat open...Most likely tomorrow I'll start spotting sometime before bed and by mid-morning or evening on Sunday I will most likely have af.

3 years ago

Guess who finally decided to show 4 days late

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I'm so sorry hon! I was rooting so hard for you!

3 years ago

@hberry. So sorry hun. Here's to this cycle and truely hope you get your BFP. I'm gonna send you a short message.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Well, it's officially CD 1. I'm thinking I ovulate earlier than my OPKs are saying. I get dry from the day after af ends to about cd 6 or 7 when I begin to get ewcm, much earlier than I should if I'm ovulating at cd 12-14. I'm going to go based off cm this time and start like right after af in a couple days with both sex AND OPKs and see what happens this cycle.

3 years ago

Hberry & Southern, so sorry af got you. for next cycle!

As for me, I'm around 5-6 dpo and are just waiting it out. Still no symptoms, but I didn't expect that either.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry and southern I’m so sorry ladies! Take some good care of yourself and in a few days I’m sure you’ll be feeling better!

Pandorica fingers crossed hun! Let’s hope this is the magic cycle for you!

AFM I have no idea when or if I ovulated. Normally I should be somewhere around 2-3dpo but I haven’t felt my ovulation this cycle which is VERY odd for me. I always feel my o and the side of where I’m ovulating. Today I started feeling some boob pain which is usually a sign of 1dpo but I really truly have no clue. I guess it will be a very weird tww...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: thanks. I knew it was coming and it's still such a disappointment.

Pandorica: thanks. Here's hoping I can figure out if I O early or not like I think I do. Just gonna start having sex sooner. Can't hurt, right? Also going to start OPKs sooner and start temping vaginally once af is over so it's more accurate. An earlier O would also explain why my LP seems to be so different each month. If I count from when I think I O versus when the opk is going + then I have a more stable lp. So....I'm going with it. And if nothing this time I think I'll chat with my doctor even though I think she's gonna give me the "under 35 it can take a healthy couple up to a year" spiel. Can't hurt to try right?

3 years ago

Southern, it definitely can't hurt to try.

Me, I'm between 6-7 dpo and so far I've had no symptoms at all. Just now I've had like a sharp feeling on my right side and my boobs are only a tiny bit tender. But that's about it. Not super positive about this cycle though since we only managed a quickie when I got my first + opk. But who knows.. It only takes one little swimmer.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo