Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1511 - 1520 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So 11 dpo gave in to taking a test and came out negative. Grrrrrr

user submitted image

3 years ago

Bleh.... I think traveling for Thanksgiving has messed up my temps for a couple of days. I definitely didn't sleep well. I'm using OPKs and they seem to be darker each time I do one. I'm really hoping this will be it for us. I really want to not even continue bothering with bbt and OPKs and just wing it again because it worked with conceiving my daughter. But since it's just cycle 2 off birth control I can't predict anything so if I wanna really have a shot this month I gotta do at least one so I know how many dpo I am and when to expect af.

3 years ago

Yep I’m out this cycle just started this morning, 3 days early.

3 years ago

I’m on CD 4 right now and very impatiently waiting for AF to end. Not planning on doing anything different this cycle except start taking folic acid. I’ll start using OPKs on CD 10 and see what happens. ????

3 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I know it's late in the month but I was hoping to join you all in this ttc journey. A little about me I'm ttc after 6 previous losses and the birth of my micropreemie. We are ttc on our own before we try fertility treatments again.

3 years ago

So this is the first time I've actually used OPKs. I saw them used a lot when we were trying for my daughter but I never bothered. Since I'm coming off BC this time I decided it would be wise to use them. I know tonight's is NOT positive or even close really but it is getting darker, right?

user submitted image

3 years ago

Southern, they are definitely getting darker! I used OPKs before and am using them now but I’ve always gone the digital route. Trying to decipher lines would make me crazy (I do that enough with pregnancy tests at the end of the month). When do you usually ovulate?

3 years ago

Vintage: before I took birth control I had a 27 day cycle with 13 day luteal phase so I tended to ovulate on cd 14. But this being my 2nd cycle off birth control I'm not sure what my "normal" is anymore, hence the OPKs. I was gonna try digital but they're more expensive and until I had the hang of when to test I didn't wanna spend that much money. But maybe I'll grab some when we go get Xmas stuff tomorrow depending on what my afternoon OPK looks like.

3 years ago

I've been quiet because after first day of happiness about new cycle and hope, days went supppper slow. I am CD10 and I finally got hold of my doctor, who told me chromosomal testing came back normal. I said thanks and wanted to ask what's now, but she hanged up UGHHHHHHH and it's really difficult to get a hold of her. I literally started crying. Ughhhh.... It's the doctor who just wanted to wait now and told that we just need to try and try and try and try if everything comes back normal... I'm pretty sure she is like this because I'm in my twenties, because she is usually one of most recommended infertility docs. At least now I know that I don't have any most common genetic defects or chromosomal what could be reason for our infertility and miscarriages. But I'm still not sure about my progesterone, because it was literally on minimal level it should be 5DPO to show successful ovulation. UGHHHHH atm I feel so friking tired of it all. I realised few days ago that almost 5 years with battling it all, has made the thought of really having baby to hold on our hands almost like an impossible dream what doesn't seem realistic... Like I still have so much hope and I'm being positive, but in the back of my head it still feels like unrealistic dream.

I think I'll chill this month and just try to enjoy christmastime. Chilling means taking opk's, bbt and progesterone cream, because I feel more chilled if I know what's going on with my cycle, because my cycle is craycray and all over the place. And next year when I'm ready I'll go back to the doctor who was looking after me while pregnancy and miscarriage, she was super supportive and was ready to start trying medicated cycles from 2nd cycle after my miscarriage. Ugh...atm I feel defeated, but I know I'll pick myself up soon and just keep going.

Southern they are def getting darker, it seems like you'll be ovulating soon

Alex ton of !!! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you

Lizzieborden welcome! I am truly sorry for everything you have went thru. I hope you'll get your bfp fast and can hold your healthy baby soon

I hope this month will bring us ton of BIG FAT POSITIVES for christmas presents

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I think I have an almost positive or positive OPK guys!!! I followed a hunch and used fmu. I'm hoping I can snag my hubby for a quick BD at lunch time so we don't miss it in case this is my peak.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo