Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1941 - 1950 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Sigh. Well, whatever dpo I am it looks like af will be joining me in a few days. My temp was 98.82 yesterday and dropped to 98.55 this morning. I don't have high hopes it'll go back up tomorrow. I am debating whether we should take a break in March though. Because the EDD in March means December baby and my daughter is a December baby. But the idea of taking a break.... I dunno it doesn't feel right. Perhaps I should try a more relaxed approach this time. Though I dunno how to do that and still hopefully time things right because my ovulation seems all over the place. It's never when I think it'll be. Not even a little. So I dunno what to do at this point except maybe talk to my doctor. Maybe it's time to try a cycle regulating something. Maybe I'm still out of whack from the stupid birth control. I'm just so frustrated I could cry.

3 years ago

@southern. I don't think that's a too bad of a drop. I know when I did it would drop to 97.9 and that was my tell tale sign of AF approaching. Not sure if this was asked or not but have you tried taking Maca? I took the capsules and I found that it would help with my cycles to regulate. Hang in there. I believe you will have your answer tomorrow when you temp.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly: this is how my drops start. It's a gradual drop a few days before af shows. The other signs I'm looking for to know if it will for sure be af is my cm begins to turn slippery and my cervix begins to open some. It may take til later today for the last two signs to show. The digital opk could have been off. But if I let myself hope that's the case and see my temp go down more or the other two signs... I can't do that to myself. It's easier to accept another failed cycle and wait for af to show.

3 years ago

@southern. I understand. It's tough and very emotionally draining going through month by month. I sure hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi ladies! I am on CD 11 and have a flashing smiley for the second day in a row with ClearBlue Advanced Digital but this morning and throughout today when I wipe I have light read discharge with cervical mucus. Anyone else had this before?? I am in the car with my youngest daughter while my oldest daughter is practicing with her select softball team so I have too much time on my hands freaking out about this bleeding.....ugh I haven’t been ttc in years and forgot how you can over analyze everything!! Positive thoughts and prayers for everyone in this group!!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Dragonfly: thanks. Yeah, my cm has changed as I suspected it would when I saw the temp drop. So it will be a few days and I'll get af. Sigh. I would take a chemical at this point just as a sign hey, you can get pregnant. And having gone through 4 before getting my daughter, that says quite a lot I think.

KKmom: I've heard of people having bleeding during ovualtion but I have never experienced it myself. I'm not entirely certain why it happens. I don't know if it's something normal for you or if you're coming off birth control or something but if it concerns you or is abnormal for you you can always call your doctor about it.

3 years ago

11 dpo today for me. Woke up in a big puddle of drool which only happened when I was pregnant. Increased cm ( underwear was soaked.) Food aversion - didn't feel likè eating certain things; thought of eating certain things made me want to puke. Nausea. Af is due today with no signs of showing.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Southernmama91 I haven’t used BC in over a year we used other preventive measures. I have had spotting before I just don’t think I have paid this close attention to it before now or the day I got it. This is our first month trying so I am keeping track so I know what days in the future and what the norm is. I looked into the ovulation spotting and that be what it is. I hardly have any of the blood now but lots of EWCM now so we shall see! I will take another OPK tomorrow and it will be CD12 and see if I am still getting a flashing smiley or solid :)

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

So, update for me I am now CD 12 and since I have started having flashing smiley I started taking the one in morning and one later in afternoon after a 2-4 hour hold like it says you can and would still get flashing. Well this morning I had a flashy but took one around 2 and got the static (solid) smiley! So, here is to hoping the blood tinged ewcm yesterday was some spotting before ovulation. We did dtd around midnight and now with solid smiley we will today and tomorrow. The DH and I feel like teenagers because (long story short his dad was in a horrible wreck a year and a half ago and cracked his skull open and does okay but does have to have slight help with things more than before and has to have someone at home with him....MIL went out of state with my SIL to visit so my DH is staying with him while she is away) it was at the worst time LOL the girls and I cam to have a sleepover last night and then tonight we will go back home with school tomorrow. DH said he will just come make a late night visit so I am not having to pack the girls and everything they need for school the next day. So, we are doing what we can to make it happen. Baby dust to everyone and I’m also happy I have many of my ovulation sticks left over in case we don’t get pregnant this month.

3 years ago

Well, I guess it's time to start the countdown. Cd 14 and I got my + OPK today. Did bd friday and sunday, and now he's working for several days so we have to hope those two days were enough.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo