Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1671 - 1680 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Am I seeing things?? Am I seeing thr hint of a line starting??? Someone tell me I'm not thr only one who sees it..

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I feel like the website killed the quality....

3 years ago

I caved and tested today as well. I feel like I see a something but I don't wanna get my hopes up. I'm now out of tests except for a blue dye and the digitals which I am saving. No more testing til at least 13 dpo for me.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Southern - it kills all quality. I swear I see the hint of a line starting.. Maybe.. Possibly.. I also feel like there's a hint of a line on yours too..

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry: maybe upload it to the photo gallery and link it here? Sometimes the quality isn't as bad there. How about mine? See anything or did the site kill quality on mine too? Lol

3 years ago

Southern - I see a shadow of a line on yours.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: you're the second to agree, there's something. for us both!!!!!

3 years ago

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=1067157 here is the link to the picture.. I cropped it a little bit- not sure it that will distort things either

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: maybe? I had to zoom in but yeah, I see what you mean. It is hard to tell if it's just a blur or a line. I see it better on invert. It could be the start of something or the camera picking up the antibody strip. It's hard to tell.

3 years ago

I'm only 6dpo today but I feel like maybe there is something there for sure.. At the same time- I don't want to get my hopes up like how many times before only to be let down.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo