Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Agatch- the ob np told me it was non hormonal. I have no idea. I got it because it was smaller then mirena and mirena had that lawsuit going which worried me.

User image

3 years ago

You said it was Kyleena? That one is hormonal but low dose. It works by releasing a constant low dose of progestin hormone (it is estrogen free though)

3 years ago

Agatch- yes. Well I guess I will never go to that ob np again.. Yes she told me it was non hormonal. Unless she meant it to be low dosed. I had it removed over a year ago. Hormones should be back to normal if not close to normal then.

User image

3 years ago

Hi Ladies! Hope you’re all okay? And coping well in this heat (if you’re in England!)
My CM has changed today to very creamy and tons of it! Hoping it’s all a good sign but as I’m only 3dpo I imagine it doesn’t mean much!

3 years ago

@Kyla can’t be a sign of pregnancy yet but definitely a sign that you are past O and it sounds like you had great fertility signs this cycle so I’m very hopeful for you this cycle. By the way I’m moving to the Huntingdon area (near Cambridge). Not sure where we’ll be living yet as we’ll have to look for a house when we get there (or at least wait until we know when we’re leaving before we start looking)

3 years ago

@agatch ahh I’m in Lincolnshire so further north than where you’re moving!
I’m hoping it was a good cycle for us. If not it obviously want meant to be before our wedding! X

3 years ago

I think AF is on her way. Had some spotting after a BD last night.

3 years ago

@punk. Think maybe your hubby was a little rough and may have irritated the cervix? When is AF supposed to be due?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly - well, there wasn't much opportunity to be rough because it was short lived. AF is either due today or tomorrow depending on which app you look at.

3 years ago

@punk. I won't ask the reason behind it. Did the spotting get heavier or did it stop?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo