Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi All, back on the wagon and decided to get some preseed for this cycle. I'm on CD9 and making sure to cover my bases!

How is everyone doing?

3 years ago

Hi Punk!- Im on cd15 and 1dpo. I'm just hoping I caught the egg this cycle. If not, I might just stop trying for awhile.

User image

3 years ago

@punk. Welcome back and good luck this cycle and hope you get your bases covered.

@Hberry. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you caught the egg and you get your BFP.

AFM. The doctor called my girlfriend and said they couldn't see anything on the ultrasound as it is so early. They sent her to get blood work and should know by tomorrow whether or not she is pregnant. She asked what her progesterone was at and they told her that she didn't need to know. Like, what the heck. Other than that, I myself is doing well besides sore nipples and lightheadedness when bending over.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly I ordered off amazon. Its Now solutions. I read hundreds of reviews and most were good. Worse thing people said it has a scent when its not suppose to. But I'm okay with that

Mill

3 years ago

Alex it doesn't sound creepy at all, I would love all the hugs what I could get at the moment. I know what you mean because I've been cheering for you like you would be my bff. And because people around us act like it's nothing, it is so so hard, we just lost our baby and are in so much pain and it feels like no one realises how devastating it is and even don't say their sorry or ugh, it just feels so alone like no one doesn't realise it was our little baby who we just lost... At least at the hospital everyone was so nice and caring, nurses and doctors who did the surgery and it was really heartwarming. I've been crying for past 24hrs when I've been up, every time I wake up I remember that I'm in this horrible situation and I just wish I would have my baby still with us here, alive and healthy in my belly...

Thank you dragonfly and Hberry. At first I felt like I'm too afraid to try again ever but we probably will but idk when. We are going to see pregnancy crisis psyhologist and have check ups and idk, we need to handle it better this time emotionally. And I really do hope we don't need to wait 4.5 years for next pregnancy and we will have healthy baby to bring home with us, if I ever get pregnant again.

I hope once I join this group again with TTC all the ladies waiting for their babies atm have BFP and are having super healthy and happy pregnancies.

Sorry for my text being so all over the place or illogical orw, my head really doesn't work so well atm, especially at translating my thoughts into another language.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Punk hi girl! I’m also using preseed for the past 4 cycles. Let me know how it works for you. My only problem with it is idk when to use it lol I mean I know when I want to seduce hubby So I’m putting it in there before hand but sometimes he might not be in the mood.. on the other hand when it just happens I don’t wanna interrupt things by saying “uhm sorry lemme put some lube” idk... feels weird for me!

Hberry I really hope your baby is on its way for implantation! If you don’t mind me asking and I’m sorry if it’s too personal for you, I’ll understand but what makes you wanna stop trying?

Dragonfly I don’t understand how doctors can say you don’t need to know.. F*** you sir! It’s my body of course I need to know! Sorry for my French but I’m so tired with doctors and how they feel superior sometimes.

Mill let’s hope Af will stay away this time hun! Hugs

Nasake unfortunately people tend to ignore anything that it doesn’t affects them.. even some of them that might been I’m same position before, either they don’t wanna deal with emotions of sympathy or they just forget how draining the pain is. I haven’t been in your position and I wouldn’t wish that to anyone but being infertile for so long my worst fear is what if I make it someday and I lose my baby.. I cannot even Imagine how you feel but I try to and I’m here for support and chat whenever you feel you wanna talk! Don’t worry about your English I’m not a native either. I’m sure everyone understands perfectly what you wanna say! Stay strong love you got this. Time heals everything. I’d doesn’t feel like it know but you will feel better and I pray for a healthy pregnancy soon after this. You deserve this so much! Don’t give up on yourself. You’re a strong girl!!

AFM I’m so proud of my self. I made it to 2000mg of Metformin per day and no side effects at all finally! Let’s hope it will help and it won’t be another wasted hope...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I really don't want another boy- I have 3 already and I would quit trying the months of conception that show boy.
Its cd16 and 2dpo. Im not going to log symptoms much once I get closer to testing.

User image

3 years ago

@ HBerry, I think if your read too much into the chinese Calander or whatever you read, your taking away so many opportunities. My friends month and age said she would have a girl, and it was her 4th and she had 3 girls already. But it was a boy. I would put more stock into the shettles method of avoiding sex right until the day before and day of O. This is suppose to give more of a chance for a boy. ????‍??

Mill

3 years ago

Mill- for me the predictor has always been right. Also the constant heartache of having bfns. I have tried shettles never worked for me. Honestly Id rather take time off away.

User image

3 years ago

@nasake, I am so so sorry for your loss! It's incredibly cruel and unfair to have to go through that, and my heart breaks for you. If you ever want another person to chat to about any of it feel ree to PM me any time. I'm glad you're going to get help from a psychologist - seeing a psychologist is he best thing I've ever done for myself, and I hope it helps you as much as it's helped me. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo