Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1371 - 1380 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Nasake I love your positive attitude and I’m more certain than ever that very soon you will hold you baby! Thank you so much for being such a lovely human being and staying always so supportive

Pandorica I’m sorry that the med gave you side effects. It sounded just what you needed for the pain. So unfair.
But on a happy note you and your hubby have the perfect timing to go and catch that egg! Go for it good luck

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Well I guess ttc might be on hold now. My daughter was in contact with someone in her preschool classroom that had covid. We immediately knew who it was as my daughter said who it was. She is mandated to stay home for another week. Got the call last night and I'm an emotional wreck

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Oh my god. That's horrible. I hope she doesn't get confirmed. Do you mind what the stats are in your area with kids say under 13? In our area it's any higher than 20 and hardly any younger kids. In our city, we have 154 cases. It's depressing to say the least.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Wisconsin has been having 2000+ cases a DAY. We are waiting it out. Today is the 6th day after the exposure. If I were to get her tested, I wouldn't be able to work. I can't afford to miss as I just started. My heart is crushed because she gets up in the morning so excited to go to school.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry omg I’m so sorry this is a nightmare. This whole thing is just ridiculous. I hope she’s not positive.

In our country today they will announce an official lockdown for a month at least again. And imagine we don’t even have that many cases...

User image

@Alex. We aren't having a locksown but we are required to wear a mask everywhere for a month. I'm hoping that it will kick the curve. I really wish that all this will go away but we also need more people to start using their heads and think abput their family and loved ones.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly We were obligated to wear a mask everywhere for the last two months plus we weren’t allowed to go out after 12am. Everything was closed at night and there was very high fines if we wouldn’t keep up. From this Saturday we’re in an official lockdown again where we can only go out for groceries, pharmacy etc and we have to send an sms of the time and reason we go out. Again.. we don’t even have this many cases per day comparing to other countries with similar population. We are 11milion in total and we’re having 1500-2500 cases per day. This is outrageous and it’s hurting the economy. The help from the government is minimum. People are starving and a humangus amount of businesses are already closed... I’m praying for everyone in need and I really hope this all ends with the least damage in peoples homes..

User image

Dragonfly- Wisconsin has a mask mandate too however there are a lot of people that don't wear them. (In the case that happened with my daughter's class; the teacher's assistant. She doesn't wear one out in town but only wore one in the classroom.) Also a long history with the assistant she is related to my ex husband through marriage. She also happens to be my sister in law's neighbor.
Alex- we are waiting it out because if I do get her tested, I would have to miss work and I just started. I can't afford to miss.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry I’m hoping for the best for you and your family. Missing work in days like this is not an option unfortunately. I understand!

User image

Alex- we're just trying to catch up on our bills right now especially because my unemployment never came through. We're hoping that my unemployment does hurry up and come through.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo